COVENTRY AUDI OWNERS

Great meet last night guy's. Like Mark said good to put faces to names...... and cars.

Let us know when your going back! :icon_thumright:

sounds like i missed out here. some of you know im from cov and round most weekends but work in london ( and obv live during the weeek) ill keep an eye out for next time on annual leave and in cov on a wednesday. was around sunday night around ricoh, was meant to be a mini cruise/meet but was in mates m3

great night, good to see you all and the cars.
pjm, i need that steering wheel back mate! lol
markyz, just checked that my windscreen pillar is still on! lol
nilz, will pm you the scan later tonight mate.
voorhees, did you go early to get some more polish on! lol minter mate, leave them wheels on!
nice to meet you all.

It good to meet you all,them cabbys are lush.
Lee,good work done with them screens...top work.

Also was good to not be the only honky in an Audi around there :)

Fair enough Jo, however did you did miss the most Audis ever at this meet lol!!!

Mark, Lea, PJM, was good to meet you guys.

Jase...too funny mate!!

Looks like I'll have to make an appearance at some point being as the audi numbers are on the up :)

Haha, the more the merrier :)

Its a chilled location, no chavs or 'boy racers', juts a friendly meet for people to get together and talk cars!!

Its a chilled location, no chavs or 'boy racers', juts a friendly meet for people to get together and talk cars!!

thats exactly what PJM was saying.

I think going every so often is what to do.

thats exactly what PJM was saying.

I think going every so often is what to do.

Yeah, the only twats were the odd kid in a corsa or their moms fiesta who were actually buying something from burgerking then trying to lash it out of the car park lol

I think you're right vorhees, I reckon an audi gatecrash there every 4-6 weeks may well be worth putting out to a straw poll, what do others think??

I reckon what Mark said 4-6 weeks sounds good....summers coming so hopefully it'll stay light longer and be warmer as well.

Every few weeks is fine with me...... but in order to get the numbers up even more, then we need to organise dates on here.

Lets hope it's warmer so I can get the roof off :racer:

And next time lets not forget the cameras!

When I finally make it down in the summer months I'll be more than happy to bring a boot full of photography kit to get some decent snaps of AS members cars :)

Pics next time pls chaps :)

I did :p
Photo0323.jpg

Photo0321.jpg

I put money on you being able to see burger king :)

as you all guessed i am from coventry anyway so let me know

I'll be there over the next few weeks, usually every week, so will be up for the meets.

They do have a few resident photographers there and Calvin (Drive by Shooters) is there quite a bit too, however, Tom, if you are willing to bring your stuff up, that would be excellent :)

I'll be there over the next few weeks, usually every week, so will be up for the meets.

They do have a few resident photographers there and Calvin (Drive by Shooters) is there quite a bit too, however, Tom, if you are willing to bring your stuff up, that would be excellent :)

Cool, I'll see what I can do then :)

No chance! Champions League Final! Manchester United vs. Barcelona Live on tv, I doubt there would be many turning up unless they hate :footy:

No chance! Champions League Final! Manchester United vs. Barcelona Live on tv, I doubt there would be many turning up unless they hate :footy:

I just remembered that about an hour ago! I shall be at the pub for sure

Maybe not this week, possibly next week though...apparently the weathers not too good tomorrow either.

ill be up for going next week,
although if the footballs on i might go tomorrow and sit on my own, anything to avoid football !!!!
sorry lads, hate it.

Well I dont mind the footy, but either way, i think im decorating tonight, so might not make the meet or watch the footy....lose lose situation!!!!

At the minute I won't be around for next weeks meet (3rd June) However if we can get a good list of names that are going to come, then I'll try and change my plans so I'm there too.

Add names to the list,

1. pjmspeedy

1. pjmspeedy
2. Nilz18t

So far it looks like I may be there :)

1. pjmspeedy
2. Nilz18t
3.tim a3 motion
4. 1wheelonly

ill be there, be good to see you all again.

1. pjmspeedy
2. Nilz18t
3.tim a3 motion
4. 1wheelonly
5. A3Tom

Go on then, count me in. Be sure to go easy on the new boy though :)

I'll bring a camera too perhaps.

Someone just remind me of time/locations etc?

T