Courtesy car

Raul_sbd

Reaction score
I enjoyed that for the day... So so nice ;)
IMG 20160302 152502
IMG 20160302 152246
IMG 20160302 093709
IMG 20160302 093641

Reactions: albu, Daveotto, Simon L and 1 other person
Horrible car in white sorry, l was sat next to one then l followed it...for a little,it was on my route home sorry, it's not to my taste,avant is far nicer sorry for the rant lol but maybe it was the white colour but in lsolation it's a nice car as loaner but not to buy or rent

Reactions: Simon L
Horrible car in white sorry, l was sat next to one then l followed it...for a little,it was on my route home sorry, it's not to my taste,avant is far nicer sorry for the rant lol but maybe it was the white colour but in lsolation it's a nice car as loaner but not to buy or rent

Yeah totally agree mate that seam that runs down the side from the front light looks all wrong. Breaks up the side panels too much

Reactions: Jassyo06
I also had a new a4 as a courtesy car fir the day, unfortunately though it was a diesel with the stronic gearbox which spoilt it for me. Had the same toys inside but I particularly liked the virtual cockpit and the heads up display...

Tbh I prefer the looks of mine.. but the enginee 190bhp and the stronic gearbox and specially the cockpit is just brilliant.. it feels premium.. but yes the looks outside 100 times better mine..

Tbh I prefer the looks of mine.. but the enginee 190bhp and the stronic gearbox and specially the cockpit is just brilliant.. it feels premium.. but yes the looks outside 100 times better mine..
I don't doubt for a minute it's the best in its class interior wise l know for a fact it is, but it's a middle management company car,saloon in white eh...eh.....
Lol

First time I have really came across a picture of the new A4. Don't think I like the shapw atall. Especially the back.

The virtual cockpit does look really good though. Do the dials disappear when ignition is off?

Yes, I think so. I think the panel turns completley black.

Nice wheels. Can't understand what they have done with the MMI screen. It is a complete after thought. Asked one of the sales guys about it but they couldn't understand as they have had no issues with the retractable screens.

Nice wheels. Can't understand what they have done with the MMI screen. It is a complete after thought. Asked one of the sales guys about it but they couldn't understand as they have had no issues with the retractable screens.

Cost cutting,retractable screen costs more to manufacture it's that simple,it's definitely not for aesthetics lol

Have to ask! What's that at the bottom of the car park, a bike shed for dwarfs??? :p

Cost cutting,retractable screen costs more to manufacture it's that simple,it's definitely not for aesthetics lol
if it's really about cost cutting surely they would have not had it in the new entry level Q2?

First time I have really came across a picture of the new A4. Don't think I like the shapw atall. Especially the back.

The virtual cockpit does look really good though. Do the dials disappear when ignition is off?
It does turn off when the ignition is off ;) it's so nice ;)

Reactions: Gazjs
if it's really about cost cutting surely they would have not had it in the new entry level Q2?
Doesn't the q2 have the A3 dashboard
If not for cost cutting, why else would Audi put a fixed screen in the A4?

I always get an A4 as courtesy car too, except on my recent EVAP check engine service, the dealer gave me a Q5 for courtesy.

I was in a A4 for more than a month last year when I was having those crackling B&O** issues that resulted in loss of sound in my car.

Doesn't the q2 have the A3 dashboard
If not for cost cutting, why else would Audi put a fixed screen in the A4?
They were trying to copy BMW and Mercedes fixed screen?

What I don't get, is why is that Q2 not the new Q3. The facelift Q3 looks ugly inside and out. While the Q2 looks like how the Q3 should have been built. MQB platform and all.

I suggest a visit to the quack for the both of you
Audi trying to copy BMW and Mercedes yer both delusional lol
The seagulls follow the trawler not the other way about

Reactions: A4B9