Courtesy Car

greg1903

Reaction score
Took my S3 in for a service today. It was very pleasing when I was handed the keys for the courtesy car - a black RS5. I did ask for something with a DSG box, but wasn't expecting that!

Need to return it by 7pm tonight though, and I've been stuck in work all day, arghhh.

Don't get much better than that. How is it?

My car is going in on Monday for a fault on the RNS-E and I'm being handed a courtesy car, safe to say I'm not that lucky and i'll get a bottom of the range A4 or something similar

Ive had an A4 avant 2.0 TDI, then the past 2 have been TT RS both with about 1000 miles on. Great engines once the sport button is on

When i picked my S3 last time, my friendly dealer did give me the keys to a white RS5 which i duly took for a good blast, but alas i dont like DSG but one hell of an engine

Don't get much better than that. How is it?

Awesome. All my cars have been turbos, so its a bit different driving a big natural V8. The DSG is fantastic - just plant the foot and go. Then a nice loud throaty grunt on the down change - you should see the looks I've been getting.

**** work!!! Tell em you're dying or something and go for a drive man!!!

If only. Even if I could, I'd need a mobile petrol station. Used 1/4 tank at lunchtime...