Facelift Courtesy Car to Nurburgring!

BarryG79

Reaction score
Just seen this on Twitter, reading the guys tweets the dealer has damaged his car while in for some work, joyride was the term he used!

Anyway he has just informed dealer that he is taking the A3 courtesy car on his planned trip to the Nurburgring!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AudiUKCare/status/880714042301665280

Read all his tweets, the one about the tyres lol

Wonder how quickly this will get sorted before he leaves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AudiNutta, James.B8 and Jassyo06
I'd rather know about what actually happened to his car whilst in the hands of Audi.

The few scabby pics don't really show a whole lot.

Reactions: BarryG79
Obviously a big no no joyriding a customer car... But I thought the forms you sign for a courtesy car state it shouldn't be used for racing / nurburgring?

Obviously a big no no joyriding a customer car... But I thought the forms you sign for a courtesy car state it shouldn't be used for racing / nurburgring?

You are probably correct, I know my insurance policy specifically mentions Nurburgring.

Reactions: azibux1
My car insurance specifically excludes use on Nurburgring (says so on the certificate).

You are probably correct, I know my insurance policy specifically mentions Nurburgring.

Courtesy car insurance will usually preclude you taking the car out of the UK. When I had a loan A5 a couple of years back I needed to take into Europe for business the dealer had to make me a temporary member of staff to get me the right level of insurance cover

He mentions his "trade policy" - Insurance I assume, so maybe covered there but still breaking some rules on how he's using the car I imagine

LOL!!! :D

Reactions: BarryG79 and Tom.H