Courtesy car slow puncture repair?

Spinstorm

Reaction score
I have had an A4 for about a week while my car is being sorted under warranty and I had a few tyre pressure warning that I reset after looking at the tyres and seeing nothing going on.

The warnings would come and go after resetting for a day or so.

I just topped up the pressure on the tyre and the machine said it was below the required pressure (even though it doesn’t look like it!).

I am now concerned I’m going to have to pay for a repair on this courtesy car but I don’t see I have a choice as I won’t get my car back for at least two weeks.

Has anyone had an issue like this with a courtesy car?

I have had an A4 for about a week while my car is being sorted under warranty and I had a few tyre pressure warning that I reset after looking at the tyres and seeing nothing going on.

The warnings would come and go after resetting for a day or so.

I just topped up the pressure on the tyre and the machine said it was below the required pressure (even though it doesn’t look like it!).

I am now concerned I’m going to have to pay for a repair on this courtesy car but I don’t see I have a choice as I won’t get my car back for at least two weeks.

Has anyone had an issue like this with a courtesy car?
You could give them the opportunity to swap the car over, which they will not be able to do, so why not ask them to drop off a spare wheel, which they will not have, or suggest they take the wheel away and fix it for you whilst your not using the car for a few hours.

Colin

Just pump up until returning & on day of return pump up again, then hand back after a tpms reset, if its not flat on return, not your issue.

Reactions: Ron240