Couple questions on my a3 1.6fsi sport if you can help

A3DY

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to a3s was just wondering a few things.
I want to lower it... A lot I did this on my 1.4 mk4 golf and snapped 3 driveshafts even after changing the Arab and a chassis notch, has there been any known problems with lowering the 1.6a3?
I want a bit more sound, but I do a lot of miles a week and I don't want anything that's going. To make my ears bleed and I certainly don't want it to sound like an old corsa, I was thinking what would just a decat on a standard exhaust sound like? Would it make any difference at all,
I drove the s3 not so long ago and noticed there isn't a lot of sound unit you hammer your foot down in sport mode and I pops every gear change I want something along the lines of that I know I won't get anything even close, engine size and turbo I'm not a complete novice but a little help from you guys will be great,
Thanks in advance

welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure some of the guys be along shortly. :) x

Hi there mate,

I have lowered my a3 1.6fsi I have never had any problems with driveshaft and didn't notch the chassis, and it was low enough for me.

I went down the route of getting a custom exhaust done although it's loud it isn't deafening on long drives.