Couple of quick questions...

Pete20vt

Supermoto Junkie
Reaction score
My S3 has standard 18" Audi alloys on but both fronts need new tyres to get through its MOT ready to be sold so was thinking i might just get new wheels and tyres. So:

• What offset are the standard 18" (225/40/18) old style RS4 style alloys that come on the S3?
  • Wheres the best place to get some RS4 reps with cheap tyres?

Last edited:
My S3 has standard 18" Audi alloys on but both fronts need new tyres to get through its MOT ready to be sold so was thinking i might just get new wheels and tyres. So:

• What offset are the standard 18" (225/40/18) old style RS4 style alloys that come on the S3?
  • Wheres the best place to get some RS4 reps with cheap tyres?

You have genuine RSTT wheels and you want to replace them with reps? if you need tyres mate just get some from Camskill and get a local tyre place to fit them for cash... car will be worth more with genuine alloys on it than with reps!..

I use Falken FK452's and are 70 quid a corner from Camskill... I normally get them fitted for 10 quid a corner... cheaper than buying reps and better for the sale...

<tuffty/>

Good info there thanks. But another reason i was thinking of new wheels is because mine are curbed. Might look into a refurbish and some new tyres maybe. Took my last set of tyres to Thrupp tyres and they charged £20 per wheel to fit them!

Last edited:
The Genuine TT 18" Rs4 rims that find their way onto S3's are ET33 .. I know cos I have 8 of them

Good info there thanks. But another reason i was thinking of new wheels is because mine are curbed. Might look into a refurbished and some new tyres maybe. Took my last set of three to Thrupp tyres and they charged £20 per wheel to fit them!

Yes my local tyre shop once quoted me £15 a corner to change the tyres.. At that point I went out and bought my own tyre machine so I never have to pay again and I can do it cheap for my mates :)

Ski tyre in cheltenham do um for a tenner a corner... might also be worth your while giving Chris Mullins in gloucester a call and see what can can do for folding....

<tuffty/>

your selling it so why bother refurbing the alloys, you wont see anything back in return

Reps are ET35 5x100 have a set off rs4 wheels in garage not selling btw.

Looks like they can sort me out but it will run me just under £600 (including 4 £70 tyres from Camskill). Am taking the car up this week for a proper quote

was thinking of using these people for mine... be interested to see the results... post before and after pics :D

<tuffty/>

They look quite good. If i go that route i will defo post before and after results. Really want to all the car so i have to look hard to find justification for spending £600 on it! I might just get new tyres and alignement done then push the sale. Don't know yet.