could some one photo shop this for me please?!

Nice wheels - come with a hefty price tag. I thought you'd be asking to photoshop your S3 into an Evo, Skyline Impreza etc.

RS4sedan1101.jpg

thanks, looks really good, what do you guys think of it? Im going to have a look at a few and going in a 440bhp one soon! Id have to get mine looking like that one!! any comments?

anyone else comments? Also does anyone know what turbos the rs6 runs and could they be fitted to a s4?

Good god that looks nice Ed. I would almost go as far as saying that looks wise, its perfect. Subtle yet deadly!!

i like them mate,have a go in that 440 bhp one and see what you think,its a shame they dont do a 3door but i suppose thats why the s3 was made

its nice mate...... you'll be able to take everyone to the cinema in comfort:thumbsup:

Forget the rockery garden setting and imagine this on the the road. Very eye catching and a very professional set up. But thats just me.

yeah id do that mate,to be fair id have one of these over a subara or rx7 anyday speed plus comfort in one and they arent exactly common either

funny you sat that im workin in bracknell and a bloke there in his 50s has a wrx sti and he wears a subaru cap,although he is a bit mental.

An S4s torque is immense in the higher gears completely different to the S3 so it does feel slower, i would love one but i don't want to pay over the odds for insurance and being 22 as well i owned a a4 avant TDI at 20!
to be honest though if want to put all the money into an S4 just buy one mostly done with K04s fitted or buy an RS4 you will spend that much in the long run anyway!

Tis true, I bought my S4 for £7k, contemplated the whole RS4 engine work thing, 400 odd brake, but after you've bought KO4s, injectors, fuel pump, intercoolers and all the pipe work, downpipes plus the rest of the exhaust, reworked manifolds, remapped ecu, possibly clutch, airbox, RS4s also have reworked heads, internals etc, plus all your engine out fitting work and labour, brakes will need an upgrade, suspension work, ARBs, and whatever else that needs replacing at the same time, usual service parts, broken parts, sensors, you're looking at quite a hefty bill. I decided that for another £10k I could sell the S4 and by an RS4, remap it and you'll have over 400 brake instantly, a lot less than all that work, and less hassle, then you have a very complete and reliable motor, stronger engine all built properly and how it should be. Seemed like the more sensible option to me. Just ask how much some of the guys have realisticly spent on their 400+brake S4s, I've heard of £20k+ not including the car! Leon spent £40k on his 500 bhp S4 he told me!

umm does all sound very expensive!! i do really like that pic tho!! would love one!! Whats different about the rs4 heads? Also what are the internals good for in the s4 and rs4?

Think there's a fair few guys running 500bhp with standard internals, although compression changing head gaskets are needed when you start getting towards that sort of power figure.

As for the RS4 heads I believe, larger intake ports, bout 30% bigger, valve sizes are different, also the exhaust cams are the same but the S4 intake cam is a lower lift and less duration than the RS4, hence, the cylinders do not fill as well with air.

Hard and not worth porting the S4 head as there is very little material on the exhaust manifolds which doesn't allow very much % size increase, the manifolds would become very thin and quite weak.

arr,good old edward is back!Proper 4wd but weighty 400/400 possible with a bucketful of cash,look for one already done or get a rs4.