Cornwall

audimad100

Reaction score
well as im fairly new to this forum (i am a member of a couple of others) just wondered is there anyone on here in Cornwall. we have a few meets throughout the year, always good to get a few more new faces along for the ride

Dave

well as im fairly new to this forum (i am a member of a couple of others) just wondered is there anyone on here in Cornwall. we have a few meets throughout the year, always good to get a few more new faces along for the ride

Dave

Hi dave, scroll down the main forum page to the events section and post a thread in there. :) x

Thanks Sandra
i will post something up when we have another get together, hopefully we will get a few more cars and new faces along

Dave
i made a group for us devon & cornwall lads
but the stupid browser is going mental and i paste it.
go to community and groups, its in there.

thanks for the reply's chaps, i will keep you posted on up and coming Cornish meets. sadly we lost a member of the local band of Audi Nuts on wednesday. anyone on SRS will probably have seen his posts up, Ben owned the red RS4 avant that lost a wheel on the Gumball and up til recently have a B8 S4.
ben sadly lost his fight against Cancer, our thoughts go to his family and anyone who had the good fortune to have met him

hello Dave i live just out side of falmouth but all over the place with the S3 (black with block BBS ch's on) got a load of mate that do thr 'cornish choppers' almost have a meet once a month..
james

im in redruth with my doliphin grey s3 and my mate chaz has a silver one in falmouth