Copy Audi Rotors ???

K333NYE

Reaction score
Hi,

Just a quick question.....I was thinking about buying the black 18 inch rotors for my car as I currently have the grey ones on it!! Would you recommend these wheels? Has anyone put them on before? Thanks

have you got genuine ones fitted now? If so, might be a lot less pain to get yours refurbished in black. Replicas are renowned for having balancing issues (you get what you pay for in the end).

Reactions: Donny_DJ
Reps can let air out of the tires and crack easy when hitting pot holes, they have a difference in the molding process that is no where as good as genuine such as bbs or ronal`s the alloy mix will be different too to keep costs down. Stay clear and always look for wheels under the TAAV approved mark unless you fancy a blow out at 120mph on a track off course. :friendly wink:

Agree with the above comments. Refurb your proper wheels in black.

Watched a program testing copy alloys , it was scary , dropped a weight on one simulating hitting a concrete block , bounced of the genuine wheels , obliterated the copies ...

I've got a set of 19" RS3 8j et 50 rotors for sale if your interested £1150.

I wouldnt bother with reps really, i used to have reps on mine and they all buckled in the end so found my current wheels on ebay for not much money, reps arent worth it in the long run!

You can get 8x18 ET50 Rotors at good prices. They are factory-approved replacements winter RS3 wheels in silver at a nice width and offset that work well n the a3 without looking "aftermarket".