Convoy Thread

AudiNutta

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

As usual wouldn’t be a show without a convoy for the last stint to the show, I’ve struggled to find a location that isn’t too far out (catch as many people as possible on the way in) and I’ve settled with a small retail park in Kettering. Please if any of you plan on meeting to convoy leave a comment to register interest, will try to make sure everybody is there.

Location for the meet up is:

Dunelm Car Park
Northfield Avenue
Kettering
NN16 9XW

McDonalds is directly opposite if anybody is peckish.

Meeting time:

Will meet up at 08:15 with an aim to leave at 08:30 getting us to the show by 9am, leaving us with comfortable amounts of time to get set up before public access at 10am. We will head out on the backroad A4300 up to Deene Park, route attached.

You can keep a look out for my car to know which group is us, not that I expect there to be many in this location... I won’t be there any earlier than 08:10.

Look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.

Thanks,

Matt.

c981fa788bdb59b885601835812f4d85.jpg

ca703b338fead6dea2d217a79ff48354.jpg

3c5dd152f153ec53c2802f78d753293c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 45bvtc, Audi Bairn and THQuattro
We’ll be on the show field from about 7:30, half asleep putting up the flags and tents. Otherwise we’d happily join the convoy!

See you when the gates open
:racer:

Reactions: RS5 JON, Audi Bairn, AudiNutta and 1 other person
We’ll be on the show field from about 7:30, half asleep putting up the flags and tents. Otherwise we’d happily join the convoy!

Don’t make me feel guilty now ;)

Thanks Matt for the details. See you at 8.30!

Reactions: AudiNutta

I'll try to be there around 8am to give you a hand Mike.

JG

Reactions: AudiNutta and Steff s3
Sorry won’t be making it unfortunately a Monk Jack ran in front of the car yesterday morning and took out the front of the car ..... gutted

Unfortunately I can no longer make it, work have pulled me on to a job where I have to be away from home so have to drive up on the Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I’ve got tickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myself, redexelmo and dilly will be cruising down from Leeds

@BD55SOL @1664Hatter

Guys I’m going to knock this convoy on the head, very slow uptake and to be honest it will be late tonight before I decide whether I’m even going or not.

Daily is fuelled up ready to go if I decide, after the weather I’ve been working on the car through today I’m not bothering bringing the RS out when I’ve got a perfectly good less than mint A4 to use.

@BD55SOL @1664Hatter

Guys I’m going to knock this convoy on the head, very slow uptake and to be honest it will be late tonight before I decide whether I’m even going or not.

Daily is fuelled up ready to go if I decide, after the weather I’ve been working on the car through today I’m not bothering bringing the RS out when I’ve got a perfectly good less than mint A4 to use.
Yeah has been pretty slow tbf...make sure you come though mate...even if it is in the a4

BD55 SOL

Yeah has been pretty slow tbf...make sure you come though mate...even if it is in the a4

BD55 SOL

Providing we have a few hours of dry weather planned I will be there, shame to waste the tickets..

Say tickets I’ve had 3 passengers pull out so just me by my lonely self haha.

Reactions: BD55SOL
Providing we have a few hours of dry weather planned I will be there, shame to waste the tickets..

Say tickets I’ve had 3 passengers pull out so just me by my lonely self haha.
Dont worry mate im riding solo too...only a select few have the love we have...weather seems ok till about 5 tomorrow when it gets bad but we'll be gone by then so fingers crossed it should all go ok.

BD55 SOL

What time is everyone getting there for?

Unfortunately I’ve been pulled into SE A.s.i.a. with work, so won’t be in attendance this year :blownose:

(I have no idea why “****” was censored!)

I’m entering from 10am travelling across from Bicester Oxfordshire Over to Luton to pick up a mate then up to aitp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m entering from 10am travelling across from Bicester Oxfordshire Over to Luton to pick up a mate then up to aitp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve got a spare ticket for the £15 face value if you want to meet me outside the venue? I will be there around 9am.

Reactions: R55 MRU
I’m leaving Kent about 7:30 & picking a mate up in Essex so hopefully be there for about 9:30