Convoy for AITP 2015 for south east members?

AudiLeon96

Reaction score
Hi guys, although it is still early days yet, I was just curious as to whether there is a possibility of an arranged convoy up to Northampton from the south east, perhaps something kwistof could arrange maybe. This will be the first time I've been to AITP or any event for that matter but after reading up I assume a lot of people will be going & will also be interested in a convoy. apologies if this is too early.

Convoy would be cool...

Had to miss out last year because of a few car issues- but definitely looking to go this year and be on the ASN stand.

I'll look to get a thread together soon - but if anyone wants to register their interest below that would be great.

Just a reminder it's on 9th August 2015 @ Billing Aquadrome NN3 9DA

Long as it doesn't clash with my holiday I'll be going for the day (not into camping) if anyone is heading up from Hampshire way ?

I guess I'll just put my name below to indicate that I will be going then.

Are people meeting up outside/ near the venue on Sunday morning???

Hi all, convoy sounds like a great idea and always extends the enjoyment of attending an event. I am based in West Sussex and am keen to hear from any of you who are planning to travel up to this event along a similar route. If we can plan to meet folks from different locations along a chosen route then all the better. hopefully we can get a a healthy number of cars in this convoy so that by the time we arrive at the venue other road users will be thinking they are incorrectly dressed, not owning an Audi :). proposed route A24 up to Leatherhead Junc 9 M25 clockwise round to Junction 21 onto M1 and on up North to Junction 15 onto A45 on towards Billing Aquadrome. Look forward to hearing from you, more the merrier!!

I'm staying on the a45 just south of Northampton so happily tag on the back of u collect me on the way :)

There is a shell station at NN4 0JN whitch could be a good meeting place for people from a wide variety of routes from the south ,as your car may need a drink and you might need coffee

There is a shell station at NN4 0JN whitch could be a good meeting place for people from a wide variety of routes from the south ,as your car may need a drink and you might need coffee
Sounds entirely likely, I'm sure we can build this into the route and gather you up for the final push. Look forward to meeting you.

Sounds entirely likely, I'm sure we can build this into the route and gather you up for the final push. Look forward to meeting you.
It's literally on the a45 :) if not though I'm happy to meet locally -)

Lol hopefully there will be a few of us heading to the venue :)

Iam in East Sussex what time are you thinking of setting off.

I will be coming from Oxford so I could meet everyone at the location @Smirky suggested above.

Reactions: Smirky
Hi all I will be coming up from hastings, I would like to tag along.. When and where can I meet?

I read on another post that Smirky would be at the shell station for around 8am so i was planning to leave around 5am to intercept..