Conspiracy theories

lil_coz

Reaction score
Hey peeps.

Thought I'd get a thread going on conspiracy theories as its always a good topic! Never really paid any attention to them until Sept last year when me and a few mates done a Lands End to John O'Groats road trip. As you can imagine we spent a long time in the car and this convo came up!

Some of them are pretty laughable like apparently the real Paul McCartney is dead and they brought in someone else to be him because the Beatles were making too much money at the time...

Then theres the obvious moon landing... I dont know where I am on that one yet. My theory is, if they've been there once, why haven't they gone again? Like climbing Everest, it wasn't done just the once! One reason is that apparently its impossible to land on the moon. The rocket thrusters will just burrow a massive hole in the moon as you try and land it because the surface is so soft.

Another interesting one is that the real Titanic is still in service. Apparently they drafted in some other ship and made it look like Titanic and sank it for a big insurance claim.

And the main one for me is 9/11. I strongly believe that it had nothing to do with Mr Bin Laden and that it was all done by the american government themselves.

So do you guys and gals know of any other theories out there?

Coss.:hi:

****** govenment devaluing the pound so that it equals the euro making it easier to stop using the £

Princess Di, i know its been closed and said that it was an "unlawful killing" but really do you think that was the case????

I believe that 911 was nothing to do with terrorists and believed that from the weeks after it happened the evidence is too great to believe that it was.

Read this.. if your interested

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646

Yup, I watched 'Loose Change'. Its got some pretty decisive footage and explanations its unreal! When a friend first told me about it I laughed in his face but then I sat down and watched it and its a real eye opener! It can be downloaded from torrent sites (dont worry about copywrite because the producer/writer has a comment at the end which encourages you to plaster it all over the net). They've got the whole film/documentary on youtube too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SM

Princess Di, i know its been closed and said that it was an "unlawful killing" but really do you think that was the case????

That got so complex and messy that I've had no real idea as to what the real story is now!

Another interesting one is that the real Titanic is still in service. Apparently they drafted in some other ship and made it look like Titanic and sank it for a big insurance claim.

It was the sister ship of the Titanic, the hospital ship Olympic. The shipping company did it as a big insurance scam.

And the main one for me is 9/11. I strongly believe that it had nothing to do with Mr Bin Laden and that it was all done by the american government themselves.

The 'plane' that hit the pentagon was never there. It was a large explosive device to cover up some 'interesting' files and evidence.

Its like the boeing 757-200 crashing into the pentagon, Where's the debris from plane (wings,tail,etc) Just like LOST.:whistle2:

Well their explanation is that will all the fuel and fire, it melted the plane which is why you cant see it. I mean you dont have to be a scientist to realise that burning fuel CANNOT melt a plane otherwise the engines would have a tough time working! What makes me laugh is that they say that a metal plane melted yet they found a passport of the terrorist pilot (made from paper).

The two towers were also blatantly demolitioned. No doubt about it! There has NEVER been a skyscraper that fell after being on fire. The only 3 buildings every to fall were the twin towers and tower 7 (or whatever it was called). Slightly suspicious no?

look out... the CIA's rader will be going off the hook with this thread!! ;)

look out... the CIA's rader will be going off the hook with this thread!! ;)

LOL! True! I was shocked to find out that our phone calls are monitored too! Listens out for 'buzz' words (guessing a certain word beginning with the letter 'b' may be one of them!) and then starts recording the conversation.

you want to watch " zeitgeist the movie " that opens your eyes, avail on google video.......... conspiracies all over, roswell, defo 911, moon landings , that never happened and the presence on mars that the russian cameraa took.......

you want to watch " zeitgeist the movie " that opens your eyes, avail on google video.......... conspiracies all over, roswell, defo 911, moon landings , that never happened and the presence on mars that the russian cameraa took.......

Good call! That was pretty hardcore! And all very true....