Electric Avenue
Reaction score
Started getting this again on desktop

have also noticed Tapatalk has gone really slow refreshing / loading up ASN

292AE16E 84FD 42A0 8552 14E157F59418

Will take a look Sean

Reactions: 8YARWY
Is it still doing it? Mines is working fine

Its effecting my PC as well Sandra, also getting strange issues with PM box flashing on and off randomly and online user details being enlarged way over size .

Also shows replies for tomorrow instead of today.

Same here still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok guys will take look .

Have a look and see if you are still getting the problem.. If you do get an error can you have a look at your console for errors it would be most helpful as I don't get any.

Many thanks

Seems to be behaving at the moment, it does seem to be random though.
i had it every day for ages then it stopped for a while but its been a doing it for few days again.
On my iPhone and windows PC

strange , site wont let me upload an image of it either.

doing it continuously now, i have to refresh the page to clear it after every page change.

Mine was in argyle lol

Reactions: JohnM100
Yeah, this console error is still being generated, and its across all platforms (MacOS/Windows/iOS on iPad) It locks the screen until you close the error notification.

John :hi:

Just started getting a new error this evening.
When I refresh the page to clear the security ooops message error my screen ,just half the page is readable, the rest in code and I need to close the window and log back into clear it.

This problem has started again today, and its across all platforms (again) :readit:

Any work done on this issue last Sat 26th March, forum software update or the likes?

I guess not as I literally just got this and I'm running a PC with the latest Chrome v111.0.5563.147 and Win10 22H2 fully patched to date. It is becoming mildly annoying :whip:
Screenshot 2023 03 28 153634

Last edited: