1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Considering new wheels....

Welly Jun 21, 2010

1. Welly

Welly 335D Driver :-)

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. golf

golf ***** rent boy VCDS Map User

Tremendously tacky in chrome, and the detail would be lost in matte black. As boring as it sounds the RSTT's still look excellent on the S3.

4. Free

Free Registered User

Don't do it... but i guess its personal choice

5. Free

Free Registered User

sorry just re read it and i guess it may be ok if you respray it and get rid of that chrome

6. Welly

Welly 335D Driver :-)

Opionions duly noted. I've decided to give it a miss for now and buy some new suspension instead! LOL

7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

Im sure Vorhees has a set of these on his car, but the full silver ones....

8. wibble111

wibble111 needs to scratch the itch

I like these wheels a lot, if i was going to change mine it would be a toss up between a set of these or some rstt's.

9. Gops

Gops Badger 5 Edition VCDS Map User

I was about to say the same as nilz. Vorhees has them and it looks ace on his!

10. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Jase has these in silver, they look good.

Unusual

11. KB

KB Registered User

ive just bought an s3 today with these rs4 wheels painted in like a gloss black, does look quite good but not my cup o tea tbh , looking for some standard s3 wheels soon as bank account premits. if there gen ones, how much are the worth?

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Matt82

Matt82 Registered User

welly, if you get rid of your wheels, let me know, id fancy some for the golf

as for nuvolaris, im tempted with those too but dont wanna go 18. i have a friend with a set for sale if youre interested

14. Westy

Westy Registered User

I considered these wheels as they are similar to the RSTTs but are that little bit different, and I like to be different ;)

Going to keep my standard wheels though unless a set of S4 Avus wheels come up at the right price.

15. Matt82

Matt82 Registered User

my thoughts exactly. theyre not common as muck like RS4 knocks that every chav has and they are something slightly different

weight as much as the moon though

16. KB

KB Registered User

true, might get them powercoated just your standard silver, tad chavvy in black!