Consequences of using a mobile while driving.

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score
As we all no doubt experience seeing idiots still using mobile phones whilst driving, here’s a video documentary just released by Durham police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see people every day with phones glued to their ears etc whilst driving , seen some with them stuck to steering wheels .
Penalties are not harsh enough for the problem, so it will continue as drivers just take the chance.

made worse by the fact that some people just cant live without a phone and have to be yacking on one all the time or checking their FB tosh.

Life would be a lot easier without smart phones sometimes.

Reactions: Sandra and 8YARWY
Mine stays in my pocket. No call is that important that it can't be ignored until journey is done.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra, Andy Butcher, Charlie Farley and 1 other person
Mine stays in my pocket. No call is that important that it can't be ignored until journey is done.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
exactly.
:thumbs up:

Reactions: Frizzley, Sandra and Andy Butcher
Mine connects to the BT as soon as I get in the car, I'll only answer a call if I think it may be important. Tbf the full blown mmi I have in the A4 is pretty good.
Being an ex biker I still look at every driver coming towards me (that old eye contact thing, have they seen me?) I cannot believe the amount of people I see with eye's cast down obviously looking at/or texting!! ***

Reactions: Pinky1959 and 8YARWY
As a biker (motor and pedal power) i lookout for bikes and cars , but so many car drivers just don't see bikers coming, they are looking out for other cars etc but just not seeing.