Congratulations.....

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
To Kevint on being made a Moderator.

An excellent choice, if you don't mind my saying so.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Well done Kev, you had my nomination from the start.

Now that you are elected, please could you add 4000 posts back to my count, and restore my Uber post whore title from the big A-S crash.

Many thanks,

TDI/ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

PS. Don't look at these while reading.

[ QUOTE ]
Well done Kev, you had my nomination from the start.

Now that you are elected, please could you add 4000 posts back to my count, and restore my Uber post whore title from the big A-S crash.

Many thanks,

TDI/ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

PS. Don't look at these while reading.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are definately worth at least 2000 added posts matey..... perhaps 2000 for each one......

Congrats mate....nice one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

As TDI requested can my newbie status be changed now it has been like this since the BIG CRASH!!!
Good luck in your new roll again as mod /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ & TDI, be careful what you wish for. You'd hate it if, in a moment of devilment, Kev designated you as village idiots, thus putting you on a par with NSD, heheheheh!

[ QUOTE ]
CJ & TDI, be careful what you wish for. You'd hate it if, in a moment of devilment, Kev designated you as village idiots, thus putting you on a par with NSD, heheheheh!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate, we could never be on par with NSD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate, we could never be on par with NSD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

I honestly still don't get that ....why is NSD called the village idiot....he hasn't done anything wrong to my knowledge or has he upset one of the mods?

[ QUOTE ]
Probably just airing his views CJ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Who? Me?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Probably just airing his views CJ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Who? Me?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, NSD.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the support lads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

congrats Kev in'it. and at some point I'll be round to rip off the LSD and take it apart but the wife has me doing jobs around the house so we can make room for the new baby due in April. btw if I dont get round before the baby is due you can forget about seeing me for a long while, sleepless nights nagging wife, crying baby, screaming toddler. God I've got to get outta here

I would like a nice new title instead of Junior, how about "friend of Kev" or "not that new but lost posts in a big crash" I know "sLOwTUS"

Hello matey!

Things have been hectic with me for the last couple of months - I'll update you when we catch up next.

I'll email you over the weekend and we'll sort out a drink and a chat!

Kev.

Thought this was fitting for this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

meet.jpg

You had to post the pic of my car "flashing its a55 didnt you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You had to post the pic of my car "flashing its a55 didnt you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You really regret not turning your car around now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Its probably its best angle anway lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oops... forgot to congratulate you matey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif