Congratulations chelsea

Reaction score
I'm not a Chelsea fan, but I always support the English teams in Europe. Quote of the night from Ashley cole when told, 'the Germans don't lose on penalties.' 'they do now!'
Now bring on the euros!

They were lucky, very lucky. They were not the best team.

It cost a lot of money, but they got what they always wanted.

A £50m player sat on the bench for 85 minutes of the game. He was fit to play. Crazy!

But congratulations anyway.

I agree they were lucky. I think on the night both teams played about level, but that's cos bayern cocked up so much. Robben had a terrible game. It was a fun watch though, and as above I'm glad an English team won :)

Congrats to Chelsea! But I didn't want them to win lol for two reasons. 1. They've never won it before but I guess they've been two the final on couple of occasions now so deserved it finally & 2. Cannot be a**ed with glory hunters thinking now Chelsea are the best team in the world like man city after winning premiership! Oh and of course not to mention big money signings- easy to buy the league but can they maintain it. Gutted for tottenham not to get the 4th CL spot, who play football rather than park the bus in your own half!

I'm happy that Chelsea won, but not happy they did it after 90 minutes! Lol

Congrats to them though, better an English club won it, I don't mind it if England win the euros playing ugly with some luck thrown in!

Had my Lederhosen on and was drinking grolsch all night, but as a Spurs fan what do you expect?
Anyway nice to see an English team win!
WELL DONE!

I'm pleased Chelsea won it, because it would have been a disgrace if home team advantage had prevailed.

Shame on you, UEFA.

I wanted Chelsea to lose with a passion. Same would go for any of the usual English clubs that make it into Europe each year, apart from my team of course.
The thought of cheering on players that I pray mess up every weekend in the league just doesn't sit right with me.

As for Ashley Cole's line at the end... he was so proud of it that he couldn't help doing a little smug smile as he walked off. He played well but boy is he annoying.

great game if you ask me, i follow a few london teams, but what made me more happy was the fact that we beat the smug jerrys, we went there as underdogs and we showed a bit of bulldog spirit, Well done to chelsea and all the team on and off the pitch,

I'm not happy being a life long spurs fan, gutted but at least it was a British team that won I suppose :(

As a life long Chelsea fan Im over the moon with the win. Granted it wasnt pretty but to be 'lucky' against napoli then barca then bayern would suggest that the team deserved to be crowned champions. Spurs also could have won the Champions League but they chose to settle for forth in the Premier League :p

I certainly dont think they we are the best team in the world but i do know that we showed everyone that we are up there with the other heavy weights of europe.

ps. 10 men against barca away and to score twice is not luck :undwech:

What's all this luck talk? lol

Chelski's team was crippled by suspensions, they was pretty much outgunned in all areas in comparison to Bayern. Bayern should have won it, but they bottled it when Robben missed THAT penalty! He wouldn't even take one during the shootouts, and he's suppose to be their no.1 penalty taker!

The BEST team doesn't always win, and that's a FACT!

OK, it was not lucky, you out played all of the competition. However, I think more people would pay to see Barca play, than Chelsea defend.

There was no outplaying, the fact of the matter is Chelsea park the bus in their own area! Chelsea do not play football. Possibly the most boring team to watch