1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing TTS, Sport and TT S-Line

Audi TT Ronski Oct 4, 2018

1. Audi TT Ronski

Audi TT Ronski New Member

I am looking to buy a second hand Audi TT and getting a little confused about the TTS - Sport and S-Line...
    I Sometimes see info on the TTS and unsure whether this is the Sport or S-Line
    Is it me ? or are reviewers and such using the S for the sport and the S-Line....
    Is the Sport less popular ? because I can't see many Sport models for sale at all, they all seem to be selling the S-Line, or is there a bigger profit margin - bit like selling a basic model ford with plastic mats etc...
    Anything you can say to clear the fog would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. suzannec

suzannec Active Member Team Daytona Team Scuba

I think you need to study a brochure!

TTS is the top model on the highest bhp engine. S-line is premium spec typically offered on most engine configurations. Sport is entry level with a basic spec.

TTS will be the most expensive especially so if it has a good option spec and low mileage. S-line will hold its value over a sport. Sport can have lots of options so still worth checking out.

45bvtc likes this.
  4. D0C

D0C Well-Known Member Team Nardo Team Panther Audi RS3 TTRS

Or go full house and get a TTRS. In my opinion it's a big step up from a TTS.

Basic Sport spec models can look quite nasty.

suzannec likes this.