Confirmed discounts

Jardines. I think some of it is just pot luck there’s so many variables and if it’s in their interests to give a bit more discount to get the sale they will. I don’t expect to see any massive discounts at the moment so I’m happy with what I got. I reckon the longer you wait the higher the chance of discount would be. But then there’s the strong used car market that I wanted to take advantage of as it’s probably never coming along again
I got offered a grand off at oldham Audi but that is only because I've had loads of messing around with a squeaky seat but I am holding out for more .
Yeh i'am in the same boat as you with the S3's going for decent money i'am considering moving mine on before the bubble bursts .

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and RS3ree
Ordered 2 Vorsprung should be here for March next year 22Plate will be selling one of them, will give at least 4k off list price if anyone wants it DM me.

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and HulkRS3
I'am pretty sure that a new car comes with a full tank of fuel as its in the on the road price anyway ? correct me if i'am wrong ?

That is normally the case nowadays

One of the cheapest deals around. Sadly don't have £58k cash lying to put into a car.
Your deal comes to way more than 58k with your 29165 balloon monthlies of 550 and 8k deposit ? correct me if i'am wrong

Your deal comes to way more than 58k with your 29165 balloon monthlies of 550 and 8k deposit ? correct me if i'am wrong

I said £58k cash lol. Not taking into account interest rates on finance or loans.

l would'nt entertain anything below £3500 and that's why i'll wait plus the fact no design pack/pan-roof avasilable **** me Porsche offered me £3500 off a £58k Boxster and they are notorious for poor discounts

Reactions: NevMan and Mr Freeze
l would'nt entertain anything below £3500 and that's why i'll wait plus the fact no design pack/pan-roof avasilable **** me Porsche offered me £3500 off a £58k Boxster and they are notorious for poor discounts

Beside your point, granted, but Doesn’t vorsprung have pano?

Reactions: Jassyo06
Yes your rite it does but @S15THM is saying he got a 5% discount but I don't see it in his deal
You're switching from my deal to saying it's a lot of money for a car to rent lmao. Are you buying one or what? It's not affordable for me to purchase it outright, I couldn't do that. I think I've also always said "circa" because I don't have the documents in front of me every time I quote it. They are given as reference points but not a million miles away.

Beside your point, granted, but Doesn’t vorsprung have pano?
Not interested in a Vorsprung with the Drivers assistance pack/mag ride plus the alloy design is guff as well
Carbon ed Saloon
Pano roof
interior Design pack
Exclusive Paint

All i need

You're switching from my deal to saying it's a lot of money for a car to rent lmao. Are you buying one or what? It's not affordable for me to purchase it outright, I couldn't do that. I think I've also always said "circa" because I don't have the documents in front of me every time I quote it. They are given as reference points but not a million miles away.
I 'am not switching anything you started a thread about facts and figures you said you got 5% discount you put your deal up and I'am questioning where your 5% off his because I don't see it . Eh i'am not knocking anybody that can't buy outright as everyones circumstances are different .
I am buying one yes but I'am not jumping into a deal without a decent discount never have never will .

Not interested in a Vorsprung with the Drivers assistance pack/mag ride plus the alloy design is guff as well
Carbon ed Saloon
Pano roof
interior Design pack
Exclusive Paint

All i need

There’s a distinct change in spec approach that has ruined the flexibility on what you can spec with this rs3. May just be for the early cars but a greater flexibility will come in time…

Think he means as an individual option

Ah yeah that’s right:..

Pano
Sports exhaust
Decent colour

That’s all I’d really want on mine if that flexibility was there, which it’s not.

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
Not sure the flexibility will ever return. audi are going the same route as Merc.

same with the 45s ... standard or premium car. You get what alloys each comes with and if you want pano roof you have no option than to go premium. If you don’t want aero wing on hatch you must go standard.

this could be the way forward Audi are going to stick with - it will certainly make their build easier with minimal variations from the customer.

I'am pretty sure that a new car comes with a full tank of fuel as its in the on the road price anyway ? correct me if i'am wrong ?
half a tank
869998D0 AE6F 4AA4 B9B7 061D02E96610

Reactions: 3vans
Not sure the flexibility will ever return. audi are going the same route as Merc.

same with the 45s ... standard or premium car. You get what alloys each comes with and if you want pano roof you have no option than to go premium. If you don’t want aero wing on hatch you must go standard.

this could be the way forward Audi are going to stick with - it will certainly make their build easier with minimal variations from the customer.

Combination of chip shortages and of WTLP which now requires all combinations of models / trims and options to be tested.

More options = more testing and therefore uk market volumes makes this relatively more expensive than for lhd markets.

chip shortages have resulted in top trims getting priority for whats avaible. Some options ( pano roof) may be become available on other trims as chip shortages but the days of highly customisable cars for now are a thing of the past

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and Snake Pliskin
2k off, Saloon Vorsprung, RS dynamic pack & I’ll probably get the usual freebies. Lights for the doors (Audi rings) umbrella, Audi storage box for the boot, traffic camera front & rear, champagne, key ring & flowers. At Bristol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HulkRS3, 3vans and Jcbmally
2k off, Saloon Vorsprung, RS dynamic pack & I’ll probably get the usual freebies. Lights for the doors (Audi rings) umbrella, Audi storage box for the boot, traffic camera front & rear, champagne, key ring & flowers. At Bristol

Traffic camera front and rear quote a freebie, must be £500+

Combination of chip shortages and of WTLP which now requires all combinations of models / trims and options to be tested.

More options = more testing and therefore uk market volumes makes this relatively more expensive than for lhd markets.

chip shortages have resulted in top trims getting priority for whats avaible. Some options ( pano roof) may be become available on other trims as chip shortages but the days of highly customisable cars for now are a thing of the past
Ah! That explains a lot around the '3' models of RS3 and very little available in the options, looks like disclaimers along the lines ''Fuel consumotion may be affected by a different choice of wheels'' no longer washes.

I guess it's a case of 'be careful what you wish for' with everyone whinging that they can never get the quoted manufacturer mpg etc

Be careful what you ask for.
9TK Entry LED with RS projection, front is standard. To me its a strange ‘downgrade’ to go rings that’s a paid option!
921AEA4B 4FD3 40DA AAE4 AB65F72E2181

Reactions: johnmv55
Be careful what you ask for.
9TK Entry LED with RS projection, front is standard. To me its a strange ‘downgrade’ to go rings that’s a paid option!
View attachment 242489

Not seen RS ones but they can give me them too, but I like the rings better. They are bigger & show up better

Not seen RS ones but they can give me them too, but I like the rings better. They are bigger & show up better

Who do you deal with at Bristol? Fab dealership.

Champagne and flowers jeez, my dealers happy just taking all my money never mind trying to shag me as well. Nice spec btw :)

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, HulkRS3, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Who do you deal with at Bristol? Fab dealership.

The guy I deal with is not actually one of the salesman, he is the next one on in the chain. Do you know when they say I’ll go and have a word with whoever is in that room they go in. That’s the guy I deal with, the sales guy that puts it through and handles the handover is called Cedric though. Yes it’s been a great dealership for me, can only say good things about them. Although when I first went in and spoke to one of the sales team, he acted as if I couldn’t afford/wasn’t serious about buying the car. Now I’m a S3 & 3 RS3’s in, all brand-new as well could have been a nice bit of commission for him there

Reactions: NevMan
Champagne and flowers jeez, my dealers happy just taking all my money never mind trying to shag me as well. Nice spec btw :)

Thanks you, if you don’t ask you don’t get

Reactions: RS3ree
Interesting. I wonder if the Standard lighting pack gives rings on back or is it just plain white light?

View attachment 242492

Not sure, but I literally watched him take them out that glass cabinet they have all the stuff in. At the handover and swap them over, because I only had the Audi Sport illuminated at the front and then the back was just a standard white light puddle light

Yes, tbh they all look good - difficult to choose so I’ll just go with the free one’s! :thumbs up:
Anybody know how they work? Are they an easy changeable foil or programmable?

Yes, tbh they all look good - difficult to choose so I’ll just go with the free one’s! :thumbs up:
Anybody know how they work? Are they an easy changeable foil or programmable?

Screw the old one out & screwed the new one in. I didn’t see what he did, but it took him couple seconds