Concert stereo????

Higgsy

Hard To Spin
Reaction score
Hi folks, havin a bit of bother..again, but thankfully nothing to serious.

My symphony 6 disc in dash changer has become very temperamental and i was looking at upgrading, but i want USB, iPod hook up.

Will the concert i,ii,iii fit in the B6 or has anyone had any experience with any other Audi headunits or modules?.

Its drivin me mad, whenever one of my fav choons come on, it skips, ive already tried cleaning the lens with a car cd player cleaning disc to no avail.

HELP!!!

Cheers

Higgsy

my cd player is from a b7 mate goes strate in

Why don't you just stick with the HU you have and get a Connects2 or xcarlink which will give you iPOD input via the CD changer input.
Any double DIN HU from a different model Audi will not have the right fascia to fit flush with your dash

cheers lads, wasnt sure wether those add on modules actually worked, i think theres a thread on a4mods.com that covers it but i (stupidly) phoned the stealers today to get some background on the whole thing and they told me:

a) it wasnt possible to add a module onto the symphony to play iPod/USB

b) if i wanted to get the motor kitted out with that kinda tech id need a stereo upgrade to the tune of £795 no less!!

B**lox!!!!

and if sir would kindly bend over and drop one's trousers... this may smart a tad..

I just bought one of those to go into my B6 when I change from single to double din but S8craig says I need to get some adapters from kfatec. ah nuts :(

well just bought a B7 concert stereo and tried to fit it, there are 2 extra leads on the factory loom which arent on the new stereo, and the main connections are totally different too, dont know what im gonna do now, ive been looking at an ice>link connection from the states and managed to find a thread on a4 mods that seems to get it working, just plugs in series with the upper connection on the back of the symphony, are there adapters available that can get a B7 double din concert into a B6??

B**LOX...again.

hey, that's a **** load better mate. cheers. I've posted in the other thread to see if S8Craig can confirm since it's his area of expertise.