Concert II replacement please help

emeritus

Reaction score
ive tried using the search function but im even more confused, i have a concert II headunit that decided to die on me, im purchased a replacement aftermarket headunit and an ISO lead that i thought would be the correct one (autoleads PC9-401).
This evening ive got to fit my new head unit and the ISO does not fit

IMG_1609-1.jpg

how do i find the correct ISO lead and how would i know if i have a Bose unit because as far as i was aware i thought i had a standard Concert II

you help/advice is greatly appreciated

Those are the standard ISO leads and you don't have Bose (as you clearly show a brown front speaker harness, which Bose doesn't have)
The 401 isn't the right adapter, but should still work. You should be using the 404 version.
On the 404 the RCA's plug into the rear RCA's on the new HU, blue flying lead connects to the power antenna lead on the HU. Power connector plugs into power connector and front speaker connector plugs into the speaker connector on the HU.
Concert II is a CANBUS HU so you won't have a switched power feed on the power connector on the Audi loom, so you will need to pair the switched feed to the permanent feed and turn the HU on/off manually or you can wire in a switched feed from the fusebox, fuse labelled Radio S-Kont

Reactions: emeritus
Thanks for your reply ive now got the PC9-404, i'll give it a go see how i get on