Concert aux fit

Rhosj

Reaction score
I have searched and there are loads of post about adding a AUX lead to concert stereo but only successful on a concert II?
I have a audi a3 2006 with single concert cd player with no changer.

1. can you add a aux lead?
2. if not can u upgrage my stereo in any way keeping with original audi and not after market

Thanks

pretty sure yours is a concert II

I have a connects2 box with Aux, SD and USB, tho I never use aux

i have the connects2 in my 2006 its the ipod connection. basic but works would rather have more functionality over the ipod.

This connects 2 will fit your car
Ebay item number 350870045339
£26.95 is a good price too!

Comes with a standard size headphone jack.

It makes the cd player think the adaptor is a cd changer, so you press the cd button twice on the head unit which will switch to the adaptor and the ipod music will come through.

This connects 2 will fit your car
Ebay item number 350870045339
£26.95 is a good price too!

Comes with a standard size headphone jack.

It makes the cd player think the adaptor is a cd changer, so you press the cd button twice on the head unit which will switch to the adaptor and the ipod music will come through.

As said above, I bought one of these kits on Friday, received it on Monday and fitted, easy and straight forward enough to do!, earth was the potchy bit but earthed my to the side of the head unit and it works perfectly!,
I would recommend buying a longer phono to aux lead though as the one that comes with the kit isn't anyway long enough unless you have a phone holder!

cheers just ordered one. So where do you put the lead for access

Reactions: DaveC02
cheers just ordered one. So where do you put the lead for access
Some people have just stuck then out of the side of the head unit (which I have done for the time being) but I've bought a longer lead and will be running it through the centre piece and up into the arm rest.., it just depends where you'd like it to be really

So I take it if you do this the CDchanger is made obsolete as you can't use both?

So I take it if you do this the CDchanger is made obsolete as you can't use both?
I'm not 100% on it but I'm not sure if you can, although as I said I'm not 100%, I'm sure one of the other guys that know more about it will give you a straight answer

I ran mine down the back of the cd player and climate control unit so the box sits in the cubby (no ashtray in mine)

what unit would you recommend for a 2007 a3 concert 2

I have a 2007 a3 with the chorus cd player would the connects2 work with it I have a parrot mki9200 which is ok although the sound quality isn't the best and the volume doesn't go very loud I also find the controller doesnt always work very well as its powered by a watch style battery so I wouldn't mind fitting a better system.i take bad as when I drive my partners a4 with ami it's like day and night