concert 1 replace with concert 2 in my Audi A3 1.8T 8L

Craig Kelly

Audi newby
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm just about to update my car going from cassette player (concert 1) to CD player (concert 2)

The ISO connections are identical so it looks like no problems there.

However, I disconnected a brown earth wire from the old concert 1, but can't find anywhere to connect it to the new concert 2 - but I do have another unidentified connection - that could this be earth? If not what is it?

Also what's the white clip for???

I've attached a big image of the new stereo on top of the old one - rear view - if someone could help me solve this mystery it would be much appreciated!

Cheers guys!

Attachments

• stereos.jpg
    stereos.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5,940
Hi guys I'm just about to update my car going from cassette player (concert 1) to CD player (concert 2)

The ISO connections are identical so it looks like no problems there.

However, I disconnected a brown earth wire from the old concert 1, but can't find anywhere to connect it to the new concert 2 - but I do have another unidentified connection - that could this be earth? If not what is it?

Also what's the white clip for???

I've attached a big image of the new stereo on top of the old one - rear view - if someone could help me solve this mystery it would be much appreciated!

Cheers guys!
Well I didn't get a reply buy I worked it out myself.

Hi Craig,
I'm dealing with the same problem as you with the radios. How did you managed to swap them? Concert I to Concert II.

Kind regards
George