Concert 1 Aux Cable

That adapter won't actually work with anything. It is the blue CDC section of the mini ISO (rather than quadlock) but without any electronics in between the HU won't recognise that a CD changer is connected so won't allow you to select it as a Source. How do people get away with selling this shyte?

That adapter won't actually work with anything. It is the blue CDC section of the mini ISO (rather than quadlock) but without any electronics in between the HU won't recognise that a CD changer is connected so won't allow you to select it as a Source. How do people get away with selling this shyte?

I see exactly what you mean. I am looking at getting a connects2 ... However, my CD changer is broken (magazine won't stay in, CD err3). Does this mean I will still be able to use the connects2, or does the CD changer have to be working, because I think the wiring allows the CD changer and the aux box to be connected.

Thanks

No you don't even need a CD changer, the connects2 fools the HU into thinking a changer is connected so allows access to the audio in via the changer port. If you have a changer then you can switch between the 2