Comrades of VAG meet tonight - Colliers Wood. Whos coming?

Prawn

My other car is a MINI!!!!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So, there's a thread in the small meets sub forum that nobody bothers looking at, but aside from that I can't find anything!

Whos coming along to the Comrades of VAG meet at Colliers Wood this evening?

a9ed0eea.jpg

I know a few of you are planning to be there, so lets start a list, who's going, and more importantly, a random comment about the reason for your attendance :blahblah1:

1. Aaron - Mr. Cov as he shall be known- he runs the show, so he has to be there.
2. Bobby Singh - Worlds most enthusiastic man - Bobby is coming along so he can get excited about stuff. again.
3. Prawn - Only there for the Burger King, although I'll pretend to like the cars whilst stuffing my face
4. Benjamin - Either coming with a big grin to show off his epic 400bhp + GT30 monster, or coming along to make himself feel better that despite the heart break dyno, he still has more power than the rest of us - time will tell on that front!

So, Who else is in?

Reactions: Sandra
Lol Nick, the random comments made me laugh. Have a good meet. Enjoy the bk. :) x

I'm so there I'm fully charged and just unplugged my charger ready for the excitement tonight !!!

Come on everyone let's go !!

Reactions: deeman88
I wish. Gotta a trip with the missus. But if I can come down later on in the evening to show face then I will... dont hold me down please lol.

Was gonna come but I'm working late, and don't get my car back till late :(

To add to the list.

Frenchman - Will be attending via Prawns whatsapp, as much as he would love to be there he is stuck working in the effing Australian outback! On a brighter not I will be back in the country in a little over 2 weeks with a new car to be overly enthusiastic about (maybe Bobby and I can be friends). I will do my very best to attend the next one ;)

I look forward to meeting u mate !! And don't worry we will be thinking of you viva la Frenchman !!

On a brighter not I will be back in the country in a little over 2 weeks with a new car to be overly enthusiastic about (maybe Bobby and I can be friends) ;)

Bobby is friends with everyone. Everyone loves Bobby! He's pretty much impossible not to like.

The flirting begins! Lol

Sorry I couldn't make it, I had other commitments...
Was it a good meet?? Where are the pics?!

shame I didnt know about this, Ill try keep my open in the future or if someone pm's me when the next one is ill try and come!