Complete jackass kicked my wing mirror off, need some help

Khanage

Reaction score
To cut a long story short, I had an idiot driver nearly kill himself today by overtaking me on a bend and nearly drove into an oncoming car. He decided to blame his lack of common sense on me and blocked the road in front of me.
I'm not looking for a fight for no reason so as I'm navigating around him, he's headbutted my window and then kicked my wingmirror off.
With a police station around the corner and his license plate on full display, details passed to the police to deal with.

Now what I need help with is differentiating between the following two products. One is £25 dearer than the other.... why?!

AUDI A4 MK3 B7 (04-08) Wing Mirror Electric O/S Driver | eBay

AUDI A4 MK3 (B7) (2004-2008) Wing Mirror O/S Driver | eBay

Thanks for listening folks.

Last edited:
Or have anti dazzle glass. Hope the plebs payin for this!!!

Same mirrors, neither are auto dimming, doubtful folding looking at the wires, definitely heated & 4 way electric movement, they're just priced different & the connectors are the same, except one has the correct outer brown casing, other doesnt, but you can nab that of your old mirror, need to ideally remove the door tops to fit correctly, if you need someone to do for you, give me a shout.

Cheers NHN. I can't see it being a particularly difficult job. My old man has extensive car knowledge and background and is good at things like this.
If I do need a hand though, where are you based? (I'm not paying for a flight for you just to fix a wing mirror :))

BTW S-line, the officer asked if I could recognise the person who did it. I just said "given his face connected with my window, I might have to smash his face into some more glass to make sure we have the right person lol)