Comparison test A3/AClass/1Series and 80s Music Fan Thread

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
It looks great with them matt aluminium roof rails on dayz of thunder.....it blows them other 2 krauts right oot the waaaatter......lol

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Yeah bit of a landslide victory for Audi in that one. You don't really need to press play on the video.......just look at the picture and which one are you gonna choose??

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Yeah bit of a landslide victory for Audi in that one. You don't really need to press play on the video.......just look at the picture and which one are you gonna choose??

The S-line sportback had £5000 worth of options.... Jeezo lol they ain't cheap these Audi cars.....lol on my next car l ain't doing Bang&olufsen.... It's wasted dosh with my musical requirements......

Simon L

Gold Supporter
The S-line sportback had £5000 worth of options.... Jeezo lol they ain't cheap these Audi cars.....lol on my next car l ain't doing Bang&olufsen.... It's wasted dosh with my musical requirements......

Get a grip man B&O isn't that expensive an option and besides you can't be blasting out the top gun theme on some crappy sounding basic car audio!! lol

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Get the *** (not your backside) upgrade and save yourself a fortune. I have to say, I like my music but don't crank it up these days so no need to upgrade.

That's kinda what I'm saying though Scott. If you spec *** you might as well chuck a few more hundred at it and get the B & O.......unless yer a bit mutton Jeff! lol

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Get a grip man B&O isn't that expensive an option and besides you can't be blasting out the top gun theme on some crappy sounding basic car audio!! lol
Mate a love ma Jan hammer and our Phil and Mister mister and the music from me Pastel coloured clothes years but,l don't know how or where to download it from av been listening to the same 20 track cd,and some **** put on a memory stick for me over 3 years ago...

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Mate a love ma Jan hammer and our Phil and Mister mister and the music from me Pastel coloured clothes years but,l don't know how or where to download it from av been listening to the same 20 track cd,and some **** put on a memory stick for me over 3 years ago...

You dozy technophobic muppet why didn't ye say?? I'll drop you a line mate can't have that shambles going on! lol

Digging them tunes btw but what about Drive by the cars??

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
You dozy technophobic muppet why didn't ye say?? I'll drop you a line mate can't have that shambles going on! lol

Digging them tunes btw but what about Drive by the cars??

That would be great mate...Drive by Cars is awesome...matter of fact Er indoors is gonna be...in the strictly zone the nicht...so am just gonna have a wee late 80's early 90's night with me and ma "Buds" in the conservatory...first can's already been Kitussssshid....lol

Simon L

Gold Supporter

Simon L

Gold Supporter
That would be great mate...Drive by Cars is awesome...matter of fact Er indoors is gonna be...in the strictly zone the nicht...so am just gonna have a wee late 80's early 90's night with me and ma "Buds" in the conservatory...first can's already been Kitussssshid....lol

Good man, sounds great!! :)

Got a better idea ..........send me a list of all the stuff you want (don't care how many it is if I haven't got it I'll get it) and I'll stick it on a card or USB stick and chuck it in the post.

Simon L

Gold Supporter

Scottyg

My car play list.

IMG_0925.PNG

IMG_0920.PNG
IMG_0921.PNG
IMG_0922.PNG
IMG_0923.PNG
IMG_0925.PNG
IMG_0926.PNG
IMG_0927.PNG

Simon L

Gold Supporter

Scottyg

Can't beat an 80s playlist. Not got any of my U2 on that list.

With or Without U one of the best 80s songs ever. In fact the The Joshua Tree was probably the best Album of the 80s.
Followed by The Verve Urban Hymns in the 90s.

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Ministry of Sound compilations are usually excellent.
Av a ministry of sound cd the very one l mentioned, out of 60 songs there's about a dozen good yins on it.... The quality of artists ain't very consistent

DSC_0566.JPG

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Av a ministry of sound cd the very one l mentioned, out of 60 songs there's about a dozen good yins on it.... The quality of artists ain't very consistent

View attachment 106954

That's the downside with compilations mate always a few stinkers!

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

A4B9

Never quite understood why reviewers always rave about Merc interiors, they're incredibly tacky looking, info screen looks like a budget tablet computer and the command infotainment system is garbage.

Scottyg

Changed the title as it's now more about the music than the test!!

Heard Smalltown Boy for the first time in ages yesterday. Anyone remember this from YouTube??

Simon L

Gold Supporter
Come across loads of 80's 'gold nuggets' I haven't heard in years putting this compilation together for Jassy............

Curiosity Killed the Cat - Down to Earth
John Farnham - You're the Voice
Living in a Box....................................to name a few ;)

As for Bronski...............no thanks! They stay in my 80's sin bin along with Erasure and The Smiths (among others) lol

As far as off topic is concerned....................really?? Shouldn't even be on this forum if you're considering an A class :whistle2:

Scottyg

Hated Bronski Beat when younger. Loved Erasure and Pet Shop Boys. Also loved Guns N Roses, Def Leppard, Queen, Simple Minds and The Big Dish.
Saw Simple Minds in 2015 at the Hydro. Superb concert.