Common Issues - A6 2.0 TDI ultra SE S Tronic 2015

audiwaterpump

Reaction score
Hello

In 2 minds about buying one of these.
Are there any common issues to look out for.

Thanks

No real horror stories with the engine or gearboxes. Just make sure the gearbox has been serviced every 38K miles. If it's due then your looking around £225 for the service.

The fuel filler flap is prone to jamming closed and pulling the emergency release does not help. Only answer is to carefully force it open, to avoid damaging the flap, and then get the locking actuator (the part that rotates) replaced.

Make sure the transmission has had the fluid changed at 40k miles or 4 years

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: audiwaterpump
No real horror stories with the engine or gearboxes. Just make sure the gearbox has been serviced every 38K miles. If it's due then your looking around £225 for the service.
Sorry to message here but you were really helpful back in the day when I had a Audi a6 and went from 2g to 3GP mmi retrofit, I have a Audi a7 and someone has messed with my mmi before I got it, would you do me a massive favour and be able to do photo of the menus in the green menu car section, so I can see if any anything looks un towards on my one please, would be really appreciated.

thank you.

Sorry to message here but you were really helpful back in the day when I had a Audi a6 and went from 2g to 3GP mmi retrofit, I have a Audi a7 and someone has messed with my mmi before I got it, would you do me a massive favour and be able to do photo of the menus in the green menu car section, so I can see if any anything looks un towards on my one please, would be really appreciated.

thank you.
I never enabled the green menu on my A6 and I've now sold the car and it goes tomorrow. So I cannot help on this one sorry.