Comments pls

dan1973

OCD clean
Reaction score
Well ive bit the bullet and put a few pic's up of my pride and joy. It is not a patch on 90% of the cars on here but hey here it is. I am running on a very tight budget at the mo. Ive had the car 2 months and already ive resprayed the bonnet, front bumper and refurbed the wheels. All new suspension as when i got it, it had coilovers on it and they where the cheap ebay ones and they where a little tired. Full service inc. cam belt and lot's of other little bits. Lots to do yet but money is a little tight at the min due to the other half expecting in the new year. The springs are currently eibach but are getting changed next week for H&R's as i want it a little lower. Thanks guy's

A3001.jpg

A3004.jpg

A3003.jpg

Shouldnt nock yourself mate, nice little motor.

Looks well mate, as dani said why put your car down looks a nice example and like the plates,
cheers Matt

Yeah man, wait til I put pics up of mine....then you can laugh.

I'm basically standard with an unlacquered NSF wing and enough scratches to believe its been washed with grit! AWESOME! I'm on here to make it nicer though! :)

Tidy car dude!

Tidy mate!, nothing wrong with that at all.

See if you can get some facelift tail lights off the bay though, cheap mod and really livens the back end up a bit. The pre facelift ones are gash, I was glad to get mine off.

Looks good though, the wheel colour suits it down to the ground too.

I'd rock that (with some proper number plates though ;) )

Dont knock your pride and joy mate.... most of us are on a tight budget

Thats next some back light's, i like the plates lol

Dont knock your pride and joy mate.... most of us are on a tight budget

I agree.

Wish I had the cash for a KO3S, stage 2 map & FMIC etc but it aint gonna happen any time soon thats for sure!.

Nice looking A3 you've got.
What drop do the Eibach springs give you?
They where supossed to be 25mm front 20 mm rear mate, ive gone for 35mm this time H&R's

very nice! how much was respaying the front bumper? i need one, loads of stone chips :-( but i need to decide respray or remap!

very nice! how much was respaying the front bumper? i need one, loads of stone chips :-( but i need to decide respray or remap!
Ive done all the work my self mate so it cost me materials only. :) It cost me around £50 all in for my base coat and laquer i had all the other stuff already available to me in my workshop.

nice car mate u got plenty of time to add to it aslong as u aint got a wife like mine which takes all your ££££££ lol

dan, car looks nice - don't knock it mate!
have you got another car to run the sproglet around in? let me tell you from experience that the s3 is a bit of a pain for getting little uns in and out.
in all honesty it is not too bad but we have a 5 door astra and that is SOOOO easy compared to the s3.