Coming back

hilly

Reaction score
I'm coming back after selling my 3.0 tdi avant not so long back. I'm hoping to pick my s4 avant upon friday!
No doubt there will be some mods i will end up doing so might need to pick some of your knowledge.
Looking forward to the s4 hope its as good as iv'e been reading!:racer:

Reactions: xpoweruk, Lavis89, scotty76 and 3 others
I'm coming back after selling my 3.0 tdi avant not so long back. I'm hoping to pick my s4 avant upon friday!
No doubt there will be some mods i will end up doing so might need to pick some of your knowledge.
Looking forward to the s4 hope its as good as iv'e been reading!:racer:
@hilly - Congrats on the new car
Any details on spec. colour etc on the S4Avant ?
Don't forget to get some pic's up on collection day too
PS You'll love the S4 buddy

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
yes its sprint pearl blue super sport seats,sports diff and damper ,pan roof ,power tailgate, dab, mmi high,b&o speakers.
I will post some pictures hopefully at the weekend.

Reactions: rizzini7, Bristle Hound and Thundercliffe81
yes its sprint pearl blue super sport seats,sports diff and damper ,pan roof ,power tailgate, dab, mmi high,b&o speakers.

Oooooh. Looking forward to this Seen a sprint blue B8 today. Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the relevant boxes ticked there! I sometimes wish I'd held out for an avant

Is that the one at Leeds Audi ? Brilliant spec and colour mate !!

Yes it's that one at Leeds audi. It's gone off for the wheels re doing at the moment, I think pictures they took didn't do the car any favours then when I saw it in the flesh I was like wow.

Reactions: gary_a4_quattro
I was sorely tempted when I saw it myself ( been browsing S4 Avants for a while - hadn't any real plans to buy just yet..... but you know how it goes ! )

Agree the photos did it no favours, even the colour looked wrong. Roll on Friday, hope its all ready for your for a bit of a bank holiday blast ;) )

@hilly, welcome back. Carvsounds teally nice. I'm sure your looking forward to picking it up Friday. We look forward to a few pics. :)

Nearly didn't go to see because of how bad the photos was but it was completely different when I went to see it. Really looking forward to getting the car! I will need a day to get it up to my standard polish and wax wise!

Nearly didn't go to see because of how bad the photos was but it was completely different when I went to see it. Really looking forward to getting the car! I will need a day to get it up to my standard polish and wax wise!
I'm sure we can wait a day or two till it's had its beauty treatment from you. :) x

Audi s4 small

Reactions: JRock247, cyhliu, Sandra and 4 others
Sports Diff is rare on second hand cars so hopefully been owned by an enthusiast who has looked after it.

Reactions: jdp1962
Nice, in the best colour as well. I didn't have any problems keeping those wheels clean. I'm about to stick a set of these on. There will definitely be some issues cleaning them
R8B12Black.jpg

Reactions: scotty76 and xpoweruk
I will put some better photo's up soon. I'm really happy the car and the condition it ticked a lot of boxes for me! Not sure if i'm going to keep them wheels but if i do change them it will be only for some genuine rotor wheels! The wheels what @Lavis89 is looking at might take a bit of cleaning but i'm sure they will be worth it!
Thanks for comments and look forward to be back part of the forum!

been hiding in the shadows for the last few months. Ive been deciding to go stage 2 or not?? so finally i made my mind up, got the pulley changed today and dropped on a bargain for a revo intake (brand new £250). Tomorrow i'm heading to unicorn motorsport for the engine and gearbox mapping. So fingers crossed its the right decision.

Reactions: RyanJonS4, jdp1962 and scotty76
I have only seen good reports about Unicorn so for sure the decision is fine. Good job you already fitted an intake kit because the OE filter and pipe are restrictive for stage 2 (and possibly stage 1 as well). Which pulley/what size did you fit?

i got the revo pulley not sure on size,it didn't list the size on the website. Got to say rick did a top job today,really knows his stuff and more than happy with the results. The car now completely different animal.

Reactions: jdp1962, Carlos85 and scotty76
Well, being Mr AntiBling I would say this, but what's the point of a carbon fibre cover that you can only see when the bonnet is open?
My intake kit was less than £200 - simply functional.

It's just what MRC supply - an 034 intake pipe (£117.60), high flow filter (£57.60), and labour to fit and drill a hole in the airbox. Based on the dyno figures published on MRC's Facebook page (and there are a lot of them), it doesn't seem like any more than that is needed?

Reactions: jdp1962