Comfort Electronics Module (0x46)

enry68

Reaction score
Hello, I've a big problem.
I can't make any changes to the 0x46 Comfort Modules. I tried with VCDS, no errors in the log but ...

when the vcds try to connect to the ECU in the first seconds I can hear a ticking as if it were a relay noise, after that the ECU will complete the answer and the VCDS goes away.

BUT it I try to change something in the Adaption (10) or in the Codinf (07) i receive an error from the ECU that answer me that it can't execute the coding.

I've seen a strange thing in the Coding (07) screen. In the upper part of the window there is a curtain that allows you to choose the sub-control unit you want to code. In position 0 there is comfort module, in position 1 instead there is a strange writing like this: 1 --

It seems that there is a unreachable ecu ... but I'm not sure.

Anyway, is there a special Security Access Code for the 46 comfort module that must be insterted before ?

Many thanks ,
Enrico

Did you check in 09, not sure on the C8 if they've got a seperate 46 but some cars integrated 46 & 09 & made 46 a virtual module, but all options were moved in 09 for the 46 features.

Did you check get a gateway list initially & any pics of the issues.

Thank you guys I've solved the situation buying a OBDeleven and PRO license ... my VCDS is a clone and seems to be not completily compatible