COME ON ENGERLAND!!!

couldn't have put it better myself :beerchug:

Agreed, after seeing some the other perfomances of big teams with there 'world class players' such as france and spain it seems england werent really that bad. I have confidence in the lads....COME ON!!!!!!

The Germans (always have to be referred to as THE germans) have also missed a penalty too! SHOCK

However, if they come second in the group, and we win ours we fail as we will face them in the next round. Oh dear

Even if it makes it potentially a little more awkward now for England I still love the fact that Germany lost :)

Hmmm not long left, beers in the fridge, curry on order, little one WILL be in bed early, ready for business!!!

Come on Lads, do us proud....

anyone fancy a beer ?
Nicebeer.jpg

Jeez I've just seen a bunch of overpaid *******

I reiterate my earlier statement!!!!!!! #8

A womans insight! lol, crap! Im following Algeria now lol

Seriously now, I would do such a better job than all these plonkers!! Plus I would do better for a fraction of what they get paid!!!

Watching the team of over paid tossers (apparently on £150K a WEEK) was painful - there was no passion in England at all....You see more skill, flair & get up & go in a Sunday League match !

The look on the Princes William & Harry faces said it all for me !

I reckon Capello should do us all a favour and throw in the towel now, to save England, and more importantly the Enland fans, any more embarrassment !

They were a total waste of time.
They don't deserve to go through
Never thought i would it but i bet Cov City could do better lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look on the bright side guys, yes, today's game was utter trash, but USA drew, so if England win the next game, we are still through! :)
Get the rubbish game(s) out the way and hope we play better if we are still in the competition.... at least I know what it feels like to support Liverpool now lol

Did anyone see the bit where Rooney complained at the crowd for boo'ing him? What the hell did he expect? I don't think any of them did anything worth cheering about. I honestly feel like i wasted my evening...such is life.

I couldn't believe that they could play soooo bad! I think Rooney needs an eye opener to life, those fans payed a lot of money to go see him play like a schoolkid! and he gets the hump when they boo. T**ser!

I'm getting fcuked off with people constantly talking about how much players earn, this has nothing to do with money - Golfers, Tennis players, American sports stars all earn more than most players.

As for bringing them home - Why not support Scotland *** :mad:

That performance was the worst i've seen from England since McClown - A change is needed as it was in Italia 90; and we done ok after that eh....
Please don't jump on the bandwagon, if they win (Which i believe they will) and start cheering along like the plastics that infuriate me in Football. I'd have boo'd the team if i'd been out there, but some people are just, well, plastic....

A change of system could help, 451/433 With Johnson out on the right of the 5, Carragher at RB as Johnson just can't defend, Dawson (Feel like washing out my mouth...) along side the crertin-scum! Rooney up on his own with SWP/J.Cole/Lennon and Gerrard behind for service. With Lampard and Barry in behind - Either that or it's 442 and no Lampard or Heskey!

I don't care what people say. I think it was a good performance.

I didn't even know we had a standing-around-looking-disinterested national team but they looked world beaters at it last night.

:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Total *****.....Algeria had more passion, skill, flair, tackling, closing down. No wonder they were celebrating like they had won!!!

England need a good kick up the ***, especially Rooney and Lampard. The problem is feeling sorry for themselves and not accepting the fact they played crap. Everyone has to understand how bad this truly is....the person we were all pinning our hopes on has not performed, and gauging from last nights game is a long way off. Maybe being close to Hesky is contagious and has robbed his ability to score.

i can honestly say, if I was manager of any other team I would not fear anything in the England camp...Slovenia will feel they can win easily

Come on guys, get behind your team man, I'm not even an Englishman, but I support England, as this is the country I'm born and bred.

Look at the bigger picture, Spain lost, France lost, The Germans lost.... England lost aswell.... it happens.

ON PAPER WE HAVE A WORLD CLASS, WORLD CUP TEAM.

unfortunatly in practice they are just not working together as a team, we need a strong leader like beckam on the field to motivate the rest of the lads.

And why oh why is capello not playing joe cole?

Is it me or has almost every world cup game been utter ***** so far, perhaps its because its just the 1st round or maybe its the south african heat?

Come on guys, get behind your team man, I'm not even an Englishman, but I support England, as this is the country I'm born and bred.

Look at the bigger picture, Spain lost, France lost, The Germans lost.... England lost aswell.... it happens.

Sorry, I need to rephrase that, though it felt like we lost, we drew, so we haven't actually lost in the tournament... yet! :footy:

Why not support Scotland *** :mad:

Steady on, its not that bad!

Seriously though, they arent playing right, wish we had Beckham or Scholes or even Sicknote Owen.

I dont think Gerrard is a born leader, he seems nervous and looks like the weight of the world is on his shoulders, bring Terry back as captain.

Yes last night wasnt what any of us wanted and we are all dissappointed, everything to play for against Slovenia now.

And oh my god ITV you tossers, someone f***ing shoot Adrian Chiles he was awful making all those comments to Viera about being French and the French team they must of paid Patrick a fortune for him not to quit, stand up and slap Chiles to death live on national TV, also I like Kevin Keegan I really do but his whiter than white hair gives my plasma telly screen burn and he looked rough as with his Elizabeth Duke chain and open shirt combo he must be minted after all those years in football surely a nice tailoured suit and tie should of been packed before leaving Blightly?

At least zee Germans lost... :)