Come an av a go if you think your fast enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in contact with Santa Pod and this is the info I got back..

'You need a minimum of 10 vehicles and I need the name of the club and organiser details plus how many cars will be attending and the date you wish to attend. Payment needs to be via card when you purchase your order over the phone or via online booking.'

So I presume we'd need to get permission to book under the ASN name?

We need ten people to commit and be willing to make a payment.

I'm happy to sort out payment as long as people don't start messing me about.

Alternatively we could all sort our own tickets out but I thought it'd be good to represent as a 'club'?

Ok..

We need a definite number then so I can book as one group/club.. maybe with some kind of cut off date for entries?

and..

Permission from ASN to use their name as our club for this meeting. Anybody know who we need to talk to?

We now have permission to hold this meeting under the audi-sport.net name.

So get in now for the official ASN Santa Pod March 2009 meet!!

audi1.jpg

Santa Pod - Saturday March 21st 2009.

Get your car on the strip or come to watch others from ASN on the strip.

:blackrs4: :redrs4:

If you're interested get your name on this thread.

I try to be there I have been there few time with my BMW :) so its going to be nice to go with Audi :) but I let you guys know by end of feb if nothing comes up :(

Updated list 5/1/2009

1 Byzan A4
2 Purple Princess
3 Lee Goodall
4 Dave (Coupe Turbo!)
5 Siena (provisionally)
6 Siena's girlfriend (provisionally)
7 Tuffty
8 Billybravo (provisionally)
9 Bahnstorm.net

We need 10 definite entries for a group/club booking so come on peeps!

Come on guys, you dont need to get the car on the track, we can just use it as a venue for an audi meeting

lets have a good one before we all run out of cash and petrol spirals to £10/gallon

no 10
wont set any new records in my car but sounds like a good day out

Updated list 7/1/2009

1 Byzan A4
2 Purple Princess
3 Lee Goodall
4 Dave (Coupe Turbo!)
5 Siena (provisionally)
6 Siena's girlfriend (provisionally)
7 Tuffty
8 Billybravo (provisionally)
9 Bahnstorm.net
10 olds_kool

Need definites people.. come on!! You don't need to run on the strip as Byzan A4 said.. just come for an Audi meet and watch the action.

1 Lee Goodall (strip)
2 Byzan A4 (strip)
3 Purple Princess (strip)

Come on guys and girls cut n paste so we can organise this. What date is best too??

1 Lee Goodall (strip)
2 Byzan A4 (strip)
4 Dave.. coupe turbo (strip)

I'm still good for Saturday 21st March if everyone else is?

1 Lee Goodall (strip)
2 Byzan A4 (strip)
Four people?? Come on get on the list.. will be a good day :meeting:

Anyone else fancy this?

Sat March 26th 2009, No obligation to run on the track just the entrance fee of £10 to allow us to present as a club at a decent car orientated venue

would love to, can't get away that day unfortunately. saving myself until I get the engine and turbo on so I can really break something on a strip....driveshafts, gearbox, engine, head...you know that sort of thing!
had to give the engine to my tame engineer as I was never going to finish it alone!

1 Lee Goodall (strip)
2 Byzan A4 (strip)
5 sidbear (meeting)

I'll try and be there - all depends on if my engine and tranny are installed by then.

Anyone else fancy this?

Sat March 26th 2009, No obligation to run on the track just the entrance fee of £10 to allow us to present as a club at a decent car orientated venue

26th march is a thursday?

We were originally looking at Saturday 21st March.. I think the 26th may have been a typing error.

Thinking March might be tight for me - I'm starting my S8 / 6-speed transplant in March, too busy to do so right now. I'm also looking at a week for the whole thing.

I think that festival date will be a good idea, it will slow down track access for those of us that want to play.

However i feel it would be better for us to present as a club and by choosing this date the guys and gals that dont want to go on the strip will have something to watch and do etc.

SUNDAY 29TH MARCH 2009 (GTI SPRING FESTIVAL) AT SANTA POD.

http://www.vwaction.co.uk/springframe.html

GET YOUR NAME ON THE NEW LIST TO BE PART OF THE AUDI-SPORT.NET GROUP AT SANTA POD. TICKETS WILL BE ARRANGED WHEN WE GET DEFINITE NAMES AND NUMBERS.

COPY AND PASTE THE LIST AND ADD YOUR NAME:-

1 Lee Goodall (strip)
2 Byzan A4 (strip)

Am I to understand the date is now the 29th?

Yeah.. as Mark said there's going to be much more going on so people who don't wish to run will be entertained.

Siena- Gives you time to get your car put together too.

Status
Not open for further replies.