Colour screen mod for cluster

That was quick you got yours fitted in no time, have you ran the wire for the map sensor yet

That was quick you got yours fitted in no time, have you ran the wire for the map sensor yet
Will get a MAP sensor later and fit it under the dash... just need to pin out from the grey connector

<tuffty/>

Can’t believe it took you this long to actually consider installing it - you’ve got and done most other fixes / mods. Lol

... and your review?

Anyone know of a Mark Isherwood that may be hanging out on these forums? :D

Another one mostly done... @S3AMJ
Screenshot 2019 03 05 at 152609

<tuffty/>

Reactions: S3AMJ and warren9022
Looking good dude, any chance of uploading mine fully constructed. Just intrigued what it looks like with the white LEDS and red needles :) obviously I’ll swap the foils for the S3 ones eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking good paul.
TT dash would look really pretty with one (even a working one! - lol)

Reactions: <tuffty/>
any plans to fit a colour fis in the A2 ?
I don't have a DIS dash so would need to source o e and all the other kit to retro fit. . DIS dashes for A2's are crazy money it seems...

So no.... No immediate plans lol.... I do have an RNS-E to fit at some point but even that requires a double din specific dash (again strong money) or hacking the single din dash...

<tuffty/>

My turn.

D3BCF3A6 2B52 4C2D 93A2 574DE0FDFEE9

Blue plug

9230F033 BC33 4D6D B215 D340274CBBCA

Grey plug (most annoying due to short wiring runs)

3A8AC0A7 E8E0 49D2 ABF3 FEED40242505

Green plug

Reactions: S3AMJ and Tj 0785
Animated start and farewell screens now available.

Going to work on the little GIF in my sig to be uploaded! LOL!!!!

Reactions: s3mad_dude, S3AMJ, Tj 0785 and 1 other person
Animated boot screen/static ‘goodbye’ screen

Reactions: Tj 0785
Nice! Did you make that gif?

I guess you can upload anything really!!

Yeah I've got quite a few different GIF's done now, it's quite easy to do but just time consuming making 20 different images to piece together for a 4 second boot screen :sweatsmile:

Reactions: IPG
As well as being a great little bit of kit the ColorMFA also seems to resolve the cluster/RNSE time sync issue.....
DA02AE4E 200B 4881 9D69 0ADB4450BCFF

8D6B8834 466A 4099 8C08 C923B424FA11

Happy days.

Sorry to revive this old thread, but does anyone know if these are still available ? And possibly someone to wire it in? Steve

There’s a guy in Facebook ar ditta he’s the guy I the uk that’s sells/installs them he taking orders for the next batch £190 deposit and you will have to send your clocks to him for a few weeks

Reactions: <tuffty/>
The guy on fb is doing another group buy at the minute so you could still get on that one. There is a 3 .month wait on them coming from Russia then when he gets them in he send you a message to send ur clocks to him for fitting unless you are good at soldering and electrics. Price all in is about £406

Cheers guys, yeah found him I think, £406
is abit much. I spoke to him there £250 euros all in you’ll loose your clocks for possibly 5-6 months. So I might source another set of clocks and send em over, they have to coded to my vehicle right ? VCDS Should do the trick ? Regards Steve

TJ 0785, is this guy UK Based ? Seeing most of all this overseas jobby, russia and Ohio
Be much easier if it was UK Based. Regards Steve

Yeah he is but you have to place your order and He will order the units from russia when they arrive he’ll message you and you send him your clocks, takes a few months to from deposit to finish

Yeah he is but you have to place your order and He will order the units from russia when they arrive he’ll message you and you send him your clocks, takes a few months to from deposit to finish

wicked mate that you, think I have found him on Facebook but not sure, sent a message hopefully get a response soon. appreciate the help pal. Added a pic of his profile name, this the guy? Regards Steve

Attachments

• D836E160-E923-4B09-9600-2F2CA9BC5890.jpeg
    D836E160-E923-4B09-9600-2F2CA9BC5890.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 224
I keep forgetting I’ve got one fitted! Really should update it at some point. @<tuffty/> did you ever get round the gearing issue mate? As in the fact it tells us we are driving around in neutral all the time haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk