Colour screen mod for cluster

b1ackh3art

Reaction score
Anyone seen what those russians have come up with?

Have a look here:

Reactions: IPG
If i was to buy one of these screens is there some where i can send my cluster of to to get it installed. I wouldn't know how to do soldiering and wiring it up.

Very impressive and really modernises the dash too!!

If i was to buy one of these screens is there some where i can send my cluster of to to get it installed. I wouldn't know how to do soldiering and wiring it up.

I would imagine any electronics repairer would be able to do it for you. Installation instructions would come with the screen.

I would imagine any electronics repairer would be able to do it for you. Installation instructions would come with the screen.

none actually come with the screen. you gotta get install instructions off the drive2ru website .... which then points you back to my writeup anyway

LOL

Ian will do it when new stock is available

I spoke to the company they will charge 30 usd to install it if you send them your clocks

You have to join the forum Ian linked in his thread. If you open it in google chrome it will translate every page in to English make life easier.

Attachments

• IMG_1295.PNG
    IMG_1295.PNG
    129.8 KB · Views: 565
Just make sure you package the clocks up with lots of padding. I know I wouldn't want mine to come back all smashed up due to mishandling.

Got mine ordered today seen @killframe has got his name down aswell

Is there anyone who offers the service of sending them you're cluster and them doing the fitting of this so it's just re fit it to the car ??

You can send it to them like idid then all you have to do is run a wire from map sensor to grey pin behind the cluster for the boost gauge only cost $30 for fitting

Reactions: Goubo1
You can send it to them like idid then all you have to do is run a wire from map sensor to grey pin behind the cluster for the boost gauge only cost $30 for fitting

any news on yours yet Tj???

No not yet from what I can gather they should be posted anytime soon I've messaged them the other day but not got back to me

How much is this all in ? Postage of the clocks, supply and installation ?

£260 plus what ever it cost for you to post to them (cost me £20) takes 2 months to do but they only take orders every 2 months or so

WIN!

Now be amazed at all the features! Even i forget how good it is sometimes until i start fiddling with it again and find something new! lol

I'm hoping to fit it this weekend just need to connect the map sensor wire in engine bay I've already pulled it through just have to splice it in also got some heat proof trunking

103 1

Makes the job easy as. hide the join in the current trunking then feed the rest through the loom tunnel under the intake & through to behind the pollen filter.

I've routed mine up through the blank cap by the pollen filter out behind the glove box and behind the radio

No yet it had a extra connection on the back so was waiting to find out what it's for turns out it's for installing updates will have it in this weekend
Sending to them was £20 tracked took 2-3 weeks clearing customs all in all was 2 months without my clocks even tho they fitted it about a few weeks ago they only post when most are completed

Square USB cable.

Let's you do the firmware and customise the boot logo. Download it off their site :)

Hello I want this done I have emailed them 3 weeks ago with no replay can any one help me out plz ? Thanks ben

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've got mine for sale if your interested it was fitted by them a few months so will come with my cluster
Hello I want this done I have emailed them 3 weeks ago with no replay can any one help me out plz ? Thanks ben

Reactions: benevenden
I've got mine for sale if your interested it was fitted by them a few months so will come with my cluster
But your clock won t work with my ecu? What year is your car ? :)

It will you will just have to re code it using the skc code mines a 2001

Pm me if your interested

Because I've got a mfsw I want to get the buttons working properly, I need the display to show radio, phone and nav info but the mfa won't do that. And there's not much point in paying over £500 for a mfsw if the controls won't work, plus the money from the sale will go towards updating the canbus on the car so I can get it all to work

It will you will just have to re code it using the skc code mines a 2001

Pm me if your interested
I just pm my number I have it ring me when u have time