Colour screen mod for cluster

Tj 0785

VCDS Map User
Bronze Supporter
Silver Supporter
That was quick you got yours fitted in no time, have you ran the wire for the map sensor yet

<tuffty/>

Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow...
Staff member
That was quick you got yours fitted in no time, have you ran the wire for the map sensor yet
Will get a MAP sensor later and fit it under the dash... just need to pin out from the grey connector

<tuffty/>

IPG

Can’t believe it took you this long to actually consider installing it - you’ve got and done most other fixes / mods. Lol

... and your review?

Dohcwp

Setting the Standard
im so tempted to get a colour fis now

<tuffty/>

Staff member
looking good paul.
TT dash would look really pretty with one (even a working one! - lol)
Get that dash out of the silver one for Saturday dude and I'll have a go at getting it cloned

<tuffty/>

Dohcwp

Setting the Standard

<tuffty/>

Staff member
any plans to fit a colour fis in the A2 ?
I don't have a DIS dash so would need to source o e and all the other kit to retro fit. . DIS dashes for A2's are crazy money it seems...

So no.... No immediate plans lol.... I do have an RNS-E to fit at some point but even that requires a double din specific dash (again strong money) or hacking the single din dash...

<tuffty/>

warren9022

Nice! Did you make that gif?

I guess you can upload anything really!!

Yeah I've got quite a few different GIF's done now, it's quite easy to do but just time consuming making 20 different images to piece together for a 4 second boot screen :sweatsmile:

Reactions: IPG

warren9022

As well as being a great little bit of kit the ColorMFA also seems to resolve the cluster/RNSE time sync issue.....
DA02AE4E-200B-4881-9D69-0ADB4450BCFF.jpeg

8D6B8834-466A-4099-8C08-C923B424FA11.jpeg

Happy days.

SteveJ88

Sorry to revive this old thread, but does anyone know if these are still available ? And possibly someone to wire it in? Steve

Tj 0785

VCDS Map User
Bronze Supporter
Silver Supporter
There’s a guy in Facebook ar ditta he’s the guy I the uk that’s sells/installs them he taking orders for the next batch £190 deposit and you will have to send your clocks to him for a few weeks

The guy on fb is doing another group buy at the minute so you could still get on that one. There is a 3 .month wait on them coming from Russia then when he gets them in he send you a message to send ur clocks to him for fitting unless you are good at soldering and electrics. Price all in is about £406

SteveJ88

Cheers guys, yeah found him I think, £406
is abit much. I spoke to him there £250 euros all in you’ll loose your clocks for possibly 5-6 months. So I might source another set of clocks and send em over, they have to coded to my vehicle right ? VCDS Should do the trick ? Regards Steve

SteveJ88

TJ 0785, is this guy UK Based ? Seeing most of all this overseas jobby, russia and Ohio
Be much easier if it was UK Based. Regards Steve

Tj 0785

VCDS Map User
Bronze Supporter
Silver Supporter
Yeah he is but you have to place your order and He will order the units from russia when they arrive he’ll message you and you send him your clocks, takes a few months to from deposit to finish

SteveJ88

Yeah he is but you have to place your order and He will order the units from russia when they arrive he’ll message you and you send him your clocks, takes a few months to from deposit to finish

wicked mate that you, think I have found him on Facebook but not sure, sent a message hopefully get a response soon. appreciate the help pal. Added a pic of his profile name, this the guy? Regards Steve

Attachments

• D836E160-E923-4B09-9600-2F2CA9BC5890.jpeg
    D836E160-E923-4B09-9600-2F2CA9BC5890.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 69