Colour Changing Footwell lights for vag cars

t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
As the new car industry comes in with new features a lot of us that have the older cars are left envious of the spec/tech they are bringing out, I'm still trying to find a way of fitting Matrix lights to my C6, not going to benefit much as a quad xenon setup would have more light output but the cool factor is certainly there.

So onto the subject and new product I have choose to get in and sell and provideaftersales service on.

Colour changing footwell LED system which can be controlled via an App on you IOS or Android device using Bluetooth. I was always a fan of just having the simple White LED's for the footwells but in 2016 my sales for coloured footwell lights tripled from that of previous years so got me thinking, why not try get a kit where if you want white then leave it in white, then if your mood changes then change the colour.

I tested this kit back in SEPT, great kit but needed some improvements so got onto the factory that made them and we changed them from remote controlled IR to Bluetooth operated, I also pushed for them to be fitted into a VAG housing lamp as most VAGS from 2003 have the cut out for the lamps and also the features in the CE modules to run footwells.

So, these will fit cars that have the light pack and have footwell lights and also go into cars that don't have the light pack but can have them retrofitted, its mainly for cars after 2003 but if your unsure then just ask.

Fitting: If you have the light pack already fitted I will mod the connector to get your power feed from where you unplug your existing lamp, if no light pack is fitted then you will need or have access to VCDS to get these working.

The RRP is £124.99 posted within the UK. I have 30 Kits coming in Jan which I have had to push for as They go on holiday from 21st to the 12th of feb and they said getting the raw materials would be hard but we have managed 30 sets which will be sold on a 1st come 1st served basis and will be £99 per kit posted, if the demand exceeds I will keep the price for £99 for the whole of Jan but if you order after the 1st 30 sets are sold then there will be a 6 week wait.

Here is a Vid of the colours which also shows the App in use, there is also a picture of the lamps fitted, I have another set arriving tomo so I will try and get a lot more pictures of the system and kit.

Here is the link if you want to place an order, estimated delivery is by the 25th Jan. - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CQVF8VCB6BSTS - WHEN ORDERING PLEASE PUT IN THE NOTES, THE MODEL OF YOUR CAR, YEAR IT WAS MADE AND IF YOU HAVE FOOTWELL LIGHTS ALREADY OR NOT, ALSO A PHONE NUMBER INCASE I NEED TO CONTACT YOU FOR MISSING INFO.