colour change and go faster?? help...

Ant&Vic

A3 1.8T Quattro
Reaction score
well seems as weve just sold our house it leaves a few quid to spend on the baby, she got keyed by chavs before christmas and we havnt had the cash to have her fixed so......

do we keep the java green pearl or change to something else ?????

also its already the 1.8t quattro remapped to 215bhp how do we get it faster its not fast enough!

any opinions or nice comments welcome

thanks guys & gals :respekt:

a31.jpg

a3.jpg

What a lovely looking car, plain and simple. Looks the dogs gonads with those wheels!:icon_thumright: Leave it as it is:)

Keep the colour as its different, that would be quite blatent if you didnt get the engine bay and everything done

As far as engine goes, you could change the turbo and so on, depends on what you wanna spend

i like the idea of upgrading the turbo but dont you then have to upgrade pistons with that?

would bigger injectors be good and still run ok? dont mind about the cost as weve just sold our house.... cheers oh and we think were going keep the colour...

All depends, if its like a KO3 then you can go to a K03s etc, or there are other options, sure some people will be on to share their views!

Dont really need to worry about internals unless your taking it really high, Im not too sure on the A3 spec as Ive only ever had the S3 as far as 20vt's go

Still not as fun as the G60 tho ;)

g60 was really quick, shame it had to be sold, i need a new sig......

i need to find out some proper info on what ours is running. its all standard apart from re-map and air filter, drinks fuel tho! been told its usual to get 40 miles on £15 because of the permenant 4 wheel drive is that correct?

Well to quote Uncyclopedia: Quattro
Many Audi models are offered with four-wheel drive called Quattro. The purpose of this is to make the car heavier and slower, so you spend more time at the gas station (when comparable models from other manufacturers consume a lot less fuel), which has the advantage that you get to flirt with the hot female staff there more often and get laid more often, approximately 4 times as often as non-Quattro drivers, hence the name

But yeah it does use fuel, turning off the aircon can help, I struggle anway with the bigger turbo and injectors, and a right foot that likes getting points!

Keep the colour I say.

If you want more power check out Prawn and A3 turbo they have the 250+ A3's I think they went KO3s and added to that.