Collection Today !

MikeParkin

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Hi all just thought I'd say that I'm collecting my Ibis white S3 at half 5 today. Excited!!!

Reactions: Simon L, Daveotto, Jassyo06 and 5 others
Hope you enjoy it.

Good luck and enjoy the maiden voyage home :)

Look forward to some pics!!

Not long now then ;) Don't forget to take pics when you are there!

Its going straight from Audi to the detailers so might get the pics up at the end of the week.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Good plan !

What coatings is he putting on for you ?

Good idea, was planning to take it to detailer myself but in the end thought I would do it myself, give me some bonding time with the car. Tell you what, by the end of it, you know every line and curve of the car.

Reactions: xBox and Jassyo06
Last night was a busy night once I got back from Audi was talking for an hour or so at the detailers. It's going in on Wednesday do should have it back for the weekend. @Rob2k68 not sure exactly what they are using but I will find out ha. Awesome car love it far better than the S1 I had totally different league

Reactions: Rob2k68
Ibis and Glacier are probably the two best colours for an S3 or any A3 for that matter.

Reactions: Primolak, Blackwhite and Matthew_S3
Yeah I was tempted to go exclusive but just wanted a flat colour in the end. Seeing it in the flesh is much more rewarding. Can't wait to see how it looks after the detail.

Ibis and Glacier are probably the two best colours for an S3 or any A3 for that matter.
Yes, two best colors to blend and disappear into the sea of other white cars on the freeways and the streets... ;D

I wouldn't myself fancy applying gtechniq to a white car as it very difficult to see where it's been and not been applied if ye get my drift yeah best left to a pro.

Is it the crystal serum kit yer getting?

I was tempted to get the gtechniq protection on mine, would be keen to see the results. Where are you having it done?

Yeah, I thought of DIY but want the best results obviously. It's a local firm in the north east they have done loads of pristege cars and there work is really good.

ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPicssmi.gif

Reactions: Simon L and Bristle Hound
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Haha I'll get pics up soon :yahoo:

Reactions: Simon L