Collection Pics - All A3/S3

Ok, those are iphone quality, so I do not really like to share them as iphone do not reflect colors very well... but they are from collection day, in fact without plates, so just before I paid VAT and had to wait until the guy comes back from public service with official documents so we can import it and make the plates..

Untitled
by me., on Flickr

Untitled
by me, on Flickr

Reactions: Simon L, pburv, Jassyo06 and 4 others
Pictures are fine, chill out! :) Not often I see the upgraded wheels on a Sportback. Looks great!!!

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
20160129 160126
20160129 160209

Never took any in the dealer with the cover off cause as soon as I pulled it off I wanted out the door! I'm not taking any whiplash claims for anyone turning their head to look at the first pic :whistle2:

Reactions: Rob2k68
View attachment 81922 View attachment 81923
Never took any in the dealer with the cover off cause as soon as I pulled it off I wanted out the door! I'm not taking any whiplash claims for anyone turning their head to look at the first pic :whistle2:

Wow talk about foreplay ;o)

Guess we have to wait until Tuesday to see her derobed and in all her glory ......

Wow talk about foreplay ;o)

Guess we have to wait until Tuesday to see her derobed and in all her glory ......
Nono this was around 4 weeks ago, I was due to collect her on Tuesday but they needed their January figures up so I got a cracker of a deal after some haggling :rockwoot:glad I did cause it's been the best 4 weeks of driving I've ever had :racer:
20160226 101801

Reactions: Simon L, Sandra, wezzels and 4 others
Nono this was around 4 weeks ago, I was due to collect her on Tuesday but they needed their January figures up so I got a cracker of a deal after some haggling :rockwoot:glad I did cause it's been the best 4 weeks of driving I've ever had :racer:
View attachment 81931

HAPPY DAYS !!!!

Car looks stunning - enjoy !!!

Mine was collected today,but went straight to the detailers for a few days

Reactions: pburv, mike price, Simon L and 3 others