Collect my 05 plate A3 3.2 Quattro NExt week :)

I

imported_S_Line

Yep, im part exchanging the Subaru WR1 for a nice Lava Grey

A3 3.2 Quattro, DSG, S Line.

Iafter nearly a year with the WR1, ive had engough of the poor, low end torque and bad gearing of 1st gear.

I test drove a 3.2 last week and fell in love with it.

Dealer had a new one in stack with a nice spec, and i collect next week

Goodbye WR1 hello S Line /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome, hope you will be able to put some pics up when you collect it

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome, hope you will be able to put some pics up when you collect it

[/ QUOTE ]

yep sure will !

Heres a pic of the WR1 thats going.

image3_537.jpg

Spec

S Line, black silver seats, Concert radio + bose, front centre arm rest.

thats the best they had, as i wanted one NOW !! LOL !!!

Can anything be added at a later date ? extra wise im talking... like the Xenons or something like that ?

Not without throwing stupid amounts of cash at the dealer who wouldn't have a clue how to fit them...

[ QUOTE ]
Not without throwing stupid amounts of cash at the dealer who wouldn't have a clue how to fit them...

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh just what i thought,

Ill just do the Ipod Mod for now into the cd changer port ( as it hasnt got a cd changer ) this will work well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome, I too sold an Impreza. a new STi with PPP. I am also getting an A3 3.2 but manual.
main reason for me was I didnt want to keep running two cars and where can you park a WRC blue STi and still find it there when you come back?

good link there mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whats all this i hear about Launch Control ???

Is it true or a dream ?

No S_line wasn't me I just charge around Mid and South Wales normally trying to hide from the speed camera's

[ QUOTE ]
good link there mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whats all this i hear about Launch Control ???

Is it true or a dream ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its true - best to hold onto your underpants ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

So S-Line, I see your in Norfolk, did you get it from Robinsons?

I have a TDI S-line DSG and love it, but I bought it expecting to do loads of miles and only me using it, but I am now not and it is too small so wish I had got the 3.2 sportback, the 3.2 is great, really smooth, enjoy!

[ QUOTE ]
So S-Line, I see your in Norfolk, did you get it from Robinsons?

I have a TDI S-line DSG and love it, but I bought it expecting to do loads of miles and only me using it, but I am now not and it is too small so wish I had got the 3.2 sportback, the 3.2 is great, really smooth, enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

yep from Robos, Jamie the sales man,

Ive been seeing robos for a year now trying all the Audis,
THey really are top people there, they knew i would buy one in the end.

They did try to force a S4 Convertible on me to test drive, but i had to say no as i knew i would have to sell the muver in law to buy it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You Local to me mate ?

I am in Norwich, well I still say Norwich, but moved out to Wymondham.

Yeah the S4 cab would be tempting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am umming and arring whether to swap my A3 over for an '02 2.7T tip allroad at the moment, some serious tuning potential with the 2.7 turbo, and some serious fuel bills too, I took a manual one out and was only getting about 17mpg out of that, but I was testing it and seeing what it would do! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yep the WR1 does look good, bit its a slouch at anything under 4000 RPM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

At least you've gone for a decent engine, to satisfy your petrol head needs, and what fantastic build quality inside and out of the A3 from the WR1.

mmmm i cant wait till delivery ( Next week )

Mods going in are:

Nokia Bule Tooth Car kit

and Ipod car kit into the auto changer port /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Took the WR1 out today and i really cant wait to take the A3 out for everyday use /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif