Coilovers on budget for S3 JOM's or Stance+ ?

Black

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Now the car is sorted and running as it should, I'd like to give it a bit character.

I was thinking about lowering springs, however to shocks are leaking so it's pointless.

I don't want to spend fortune on them to be fair, I had JOM's on my previous 3.2 V6 A3 and they seemed okay. Any advice what's better for the S3 8L 2002, do I need any extra kit to get the camber sorted after lowering it? Lets call it a budget of £300.

Thanks in advance.

Pat
a71ca7a1407ca8d55fc35b9e50b1bea7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You will also need adjustable tie arms

Reactions: Black
Dont TA-Technix have coilovers for around 200 pounds? :)

There is no adjustment for camber on the rear so you need adjustable tie arms like mentioned above. I have the ones from Forge, but they are rather expensive. Check out have they have on www.awesomegti.com for example.

Last edited:
As mentioned you will also need adjustable tie bars but the JOM and Stance+ kits are basically the same kit, just a different colour.

Damian @ DPM Performance

As mentioned you will also need adjustable tie bars but the JOM and Stance+ kits are basically the same kit, just a different colour.

Damian @ DPM Performance
Hi buddy,

I'm going to order mine next friday. On the other hand have you got any Jom's for a W8 passat 5.5 ?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I put on JOM coilovers they are good but quite a hard ride