Coding RNSE - Scotland - please help

MA3TDIQ

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone able to code my RNSE based in Scotland? I have installed reverse cam - just need a code.

Willing to pay for your time!

Cheers!

Thanks Fangio,

I am aware of this map. I have contacted a few people in my area but I have not heard anything back - maybe they are not active users of the forum anymore.

Hence why I kindly asked if anyone would be able to do this of the forum.

I guess I could always ask what the audi garage could do but Id rather stay away from them!

Thanks Fangio,

I am aware of this map. I have contacted a few people in my area but I have not heard anything back - maybe they are not active users of the forum anymore.

Hence why I kindly asked if anyone would be able to do this of the forum.

I guess I could always ask what the audi garage could do but Id rather stay away from them!

Where are you located in Scotland?

Based in Edinburgh- happy to do a bit of driving if necessary

Thanks Sandra,

So I have had my rnse coded to lambo mode and the reverse cam works! Great! But when the ignition is on the screen shows a 'TV colour test screen' and doesn't let me change it to radio/nav/tel etc..

When the ignition is turned off the rnse goes back to 'normal' and let's me change to radio etc..

Obviously the lambo mode is the correct coding! Is this a problem with the kufatec interface?

What is interesting to note is that the kufatec box worked regardless of wether the ground was connected or not!

Anyone in the know able to advise on this very frustrating issue?

Cheers!