Cobra exhaust

Looks nice, but 1.5k is a lot of money considering the only real restriction is in the downpipe. It will sound and look good though.

Was told that unless your going stage 2 a downpipe wasn't suitable for a stock car. Really is like a milltek. I'm always dubious about the exhaust note, worst fear is that it sounds like a nova with a botched straight through. Big difference in costs between identical systems. £240 price hike for titanium tips as opposed to polished tips. Really like the quad 100mm titanium tips.

Was told that unless your going stage 2 a downpipe wasn't suitable for a stock car. Really is like a milltek. I'm always dubious about the exhaust note, worst fear is that it sounds like a nova with a botched straight through. Big difference in costs between identical systems. £240 price hike for titanium tips as opposed to polished tips. Really like the quad 100mm titanium tips.
Yeah I hear what your saying, the trouble is the exhaust notes are so subjective it’s hard to find the right one without hearing it yourself. What are you running now?

Standard with exhaust valves opened. Manual box

I don't want to mess with the original exhaust. When I sell eventually I want the option of outing the original back on if that's what the new owner wants. I'm looking for a loud exhaust note, just not the wrong noise, if you get what I mean. A lot of the vids,if not all are s-tronic accelerating cars.

I did a res delete a few weeks ago, sounds better but I'm coming from an rs4 b7 so I'm always going to feel disappointed with the note. Im still not able to get the zorst flaps open though. Ive got to scan it for faults, Carista came back clear so I'm getting a mate at Audi to scan it soon.

I diconnected mine while the car was off. Seems to work somewhat. They still close slightly, but told this could be down to air pressure acting on them. Definitely different. Not what I'm looking for hence the need for a milltek or other loud exhaust.

A very nice BCS powervalve is an excellent exhaust and i am sure if you got in contact with the guys i am sure they could accommadate you .

Reactions: Leevr