Clutch Question

necroeire

Reaction score
Well it a squeak question really...when I press the clutch it squeaks and there is no mose living down there honest, I've had the cat in to look.

Anyone know where I can spray some WD40 or something to stop it? It's starting to pi$s me off a bit.

Oh and I also had a puncture this morning and the pain I had trying to get the damn wheel off. Even after all nuts were out I had to beat the wheen to get it loose. WTF is that about?

[ QUOTE ]
Oh and I also had a puncture this morning and the pain I had trying to get the damn wheel off. Even after all nuts were out I had to beat the wheen to get it loose. WTF is that about?

[/ QUOTE ]
You're lucky - I couldn't get my rear wheels off when I came to change the rear pads & discs! I had to get the local tyre centre to take them off!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

My clutch 'creaked' for some time. Typically, as soon as I was armed with a can of WD40 it went away. Came back later on but has been gone for a while now. Seemed to happen over winter so don't know if it was temperature related?

Ditto, I had to take a 4 foot rubber mallet to my rear drivers when I first tried to remove it.

Remember, copper grease is your friend. Smear a little on ya hubs and you will be blessed with speedy wheel changes. :)