CLOCKED S3

Wrong info Put on mot I would say ,

feb 11 - 43,934
mar 12 - 49,487
mar 13 - 55,582
nov 14 - 100,490 (fail, typo??)
nov 14 - 62,442 (2 days after fail, pass)
nov 15 - 68,455 (fail)
nov 15 - 68,455 (next day, pass)
jan 16 - 69,296 (only 2 months after last pass?! Pass)

Now, 3 months later its on 79,000

If he's genuinely done 10,000 miles since January 22nd I'd put the November mileage down to a typo

My theory is it was mot in Nov 15 , then sold to dealer , who mot it for new buyer in Jan, guy bought it , does big miles and can't afford to run it anymore . Nov14 typo either garage or when the info came over to go online ...

Potentially dodgy buying a car from someone who's kept it for only 6 months ? Not judging ... Just saying
If the car has a full Audi service history maybe that will throw up (if) any discrepancies in mileage ?

as for the 6 months thing I rarely keep a car more than 6 months.

Potentially dodgy buying a car from someone who's kept it for only 6 months ? Not judging ... Just saying
If the car has a full Audi service history maybe that will throw up (if) any discrepancies in mileage ?
Exactly what I did when I found my previous car was clocked.

but unsure tbh . maybe a typo on the mot but the fail /pass bit is a known trick in the motor world ,where the car hasen't even seen the inside of an mot bay .

If the car was clocked by last owner he would have clocked it back to say 71k, probably he was on the motorway selling his wares for 6 months and made a mint and upgraded.

but unsure tbh . maybe a typo on the mot but the fail /pass bit is a known trick in the motor world ,where the car hasen't even seen the inside of an mot bay .

or a minor fail quickly rectified and retested straight away?