Clock,

vegnomeat

Reaction score
Apart from when the MMI is up, is there an option to view the time?

regards

veggie

Wrist Watch
DIS
Phone

Multiple options.

Reactions: pat15312, Schizophonic and StefRobinson
Oh I'm mistaken then I'm sure mine has time on, I'll check again

No....... you can view the date but not the time on the DIS, unless there has been a software update...is a minor niggle as only on car option for time is on the MMI

Crazy. I can't think of any driving situation where I would desperately need to know the date, let alone have it on permanent display.

You can have the time in the DIS provided that cruise control is disabled and you're not on the digital speedo or economy programs.

Reactions: AJH48
You can have the time in the DIS provided that cruise control is disabled and you're not on the digital speedo or economy programs.

Is that ordinary cruise control or ACC? Can it just be switched off or does it need to be disabled using VCDS?

I notice in the Owner's Manual several illustrations of the DIS show both the date and time on page 9,19 and 12.

I have the time on my DIS, although not when the cruise control is on. There's an option somewhere to choose what you have in the DIS (can't remember if it's in the DIS menu or the AMI).

Reactions: AJH48
Is that ordinary cruise control or ACC? Can it just be switched off or does it need to be disabled using VCDS?

I notice in the Owner's Manual several illustrations of the DIS show both the date and time on page 9,19 and 12.

Ordinary cruise control. Just make sure the cruise stalk is pushed all the way back (to disable it).

Uploadfromtaptalk1393696696081

I definitely think the dis needs more clock options. Why can't they display it on the same time as the outside temperature! Rage!!

Just press the '0.0' button (once, not twice) and the time shows for a few seconds.

Crazy. I can't think of any driving situation where I would desperately need to know the date, let alone have it on permanent display.

When you've forgotten your wedding anniversary and you need to floor it the Waitrose before it closes?

Reactions: Belfin
So ... Unless you have radio selected you can't see the clock?