Climate control?

AudidriverA4

Reaction score
Hi,

Whenever I turn my climate control down to 'LO' more or less no cold air comes out?

does this climate control work for anyone or is it only possible to keep cool this weather by dropping all the windows?

Thanks

Does cold air come out at other settings?On Lo it should blast continuous cold air

I've just had my air con regassed, on LO it blasts some really nice cold air. It gives you a chill if you leave it on long enough, so it sounds like your air con might be poo. Prior to getting it regassed mine would be no different between 18 and LO.

Thanks lads, a wee bit of cold air does come but there is no way I could drive with the windows up and it on lo,

If the car was regassed and I put it in lo, would it nearly freeze me that I would have to put a jumper on ?

Who did the regas for you crazy? Any harm to ask how much it is to get it done ?

I could easily drive in a jumper in mine at the moment if i had LO on. But it's also nice to actually feel cold for once, so I just rock a t-shirt...

As for the price, I have no idea. My brother in law did it for me for free, so no idea what price you should expect, sorry!

Hi m8
had mine regased the other day
got it of eBay £39
done myself , it's now cool as F
takes 5mins and well worth doing
wegasanycar.com
alan