Climate control unit disassemble maybe ?

lizart95

Reaction score
I bought the car with this "problem" the passanger knob for the temperature doesn't click and when turning it left and right nothing happens.Can i fix it or needs replacement ?
Im on the hunt for new climate contol unit but it's hard to find one with knobs for heated seats in good condition .

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 39
its easy to dissasemble. maybe a spring. worse if plastic bit broken. as stated by others, remove rnse and middle buttons to make hvac removal easier and to not lose the hvac spring holders.

Single din the buttons are on top of the cd concert 2. What exactly are the "hvac spring holders" ?

on top of the hvac unit are metal holders which are easy to lose if you just pull the hvac with blunt force

I have a lead on a control unit waiting for a reply of the condition and if it satisfying i'll replace it directly

I found a a unit from a double din car but mine is single.Are the units interchangeable in the front they are the same but how are the things on the back

ps
So i replaced my climate control and decided to open the old one to see what is broken and i found that when you rotate the knob a lever is pushing a button for the corresponding temp.This lever was broken (i don't know how ) but with alot of tries i glued it successfully and now i have two.

Reactions: tcardio